Author: laoda1

Missionaries are Colonialists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-12 23:46:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 00:50:20 |Display all floors

Sorry northwest...

Originally posted by tradervic at 4/7/2009 07:14 PM
... the cornerstone of all organized religions is the fast and hard seperation of believers and non-believers.  This is the same cornerstone for all nation-states - since man started to organize in such a way.

And that requires no paranoia.  

Originally posted by augusten at 4/12/2009 05:45 AM
Even you won't believe in this naive statement.

... but the only real difference between organized politics and organized religion is that the latter uses the idea of a supreme being(s) is a backdrop 100% of the time as opposed to the former.

As for the question of Naivete - for a person that claims to be a student of history, I am surprised that you have such trouble with such a simple concept.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 16:59:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-4-14 00:50
... but the only real difference between organized politics and organized religion is that the latter uses the idea of a supreme being(s) is a backdrop 100% of the time as opposed to the former....

When organized religion like Kristian zionist, Vatican, Evangelist, etc etc mobilized their masses for certain wordly purpose, it's a nonsesne that they believe in their god as 100% powerful to decide their destiny. They are just using their god as political puppet to dumb the mass, a perfect idol.

Your batallion know this very well.

That's how you deliverately use religion to fight against USSR.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 00:50:27 |Display all floors

<laughing>

Originally posted by augusten at 4/15/2009 03:59 AM
That's how you deliverately use religion to fight against USSR.  

Sorry northwest, that was sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.  And if you have not noticed, Mr. Putin and his folks are using the Russian Orthodox Church to combat that issue.   Much like the powers to be in Beijing are trying (with mixed results) in the use of Confucius.

Then again, Wassim (and yourself?) seems to be favoring Mohammed.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 16:18:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-4-16 00:50
Sorry northwest, that was sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.  And if you have not noticed, Mr. Putin and his folks are using the Russian Orthodox Church to combat that issue.     Much like the powers to be in Beijing are trying (with mixed results) in the use of Confucius. ...

Oh yeah, you deny the Mujaheedin, the first and real global-scope terrorism network bonded by faith. The craddle of today's jihadist terrorism, financed and designed by your batallion.

And Putin is not USSR's, it's Russia. But I may pardon this mistake, you still hold the old tradition that Russia is just another form of USSR.

Confucius? He's not a religious figure, a philospher with emphasize with worldly matter, no nonsense about supernatural things,

Then again, Wassim (and yourself?) seems to be favoring Mohammed.

You're wrong.

We also may welcome Jesus if he pay tribute to Zhongnanhai first, then we may give him 100 or maybe 200 million dummies to be his followers (if he performs well).

[ Last edited by augusten at 2009-4-16 04:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 03:19:25 |Display all floors

<arched eyebrow>

Hm... are you saying that the Prophet Mohammed bowwed down to the Emperors of China?  I think not - anymore than you having the courage to actually speaking any Hui in such a fashion.

As for Mr. Putin and the United Party - Oh yes, they have no love lost for anyone of the Mus|im faith (Causases, the 'Stans, etc.), but they have even a greater love loss for those in Russia that "Stripped it of its former glory", i.e. the old C0mmunist Party and those who said "openness".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 18:13:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-4-17 03:19
Hm... are you saying that the Prophet Mohammed bowwed down to the Emperors of China?  I think not - anymore than you having the courage to actually speaking any Hui in such a fashion. ...

I've told you several times, we don't worry with 1slam.

But we worry when the god's salesmen are whites who count their allowance by US$ and echoing clowns like Jerry Falwell.

As for Mr. Putin and the United Party - Oh yes, they have no love lost for anyone of the Mus|im faith (Causases, the 'Stans, etc.), but they have even a greater love loss for those in Russia that "Stripped it of its former glory", i.e. the old C0mmunist Party and those who said "openness".

They've applied to join NATO.

Your Pentagon denied them.

They are useful entity to ensure continuing budget increase for your batallion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.