Author: laoda1

Missionaries are Colonialists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-6 18:30:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-4 17:16
If I talk like Israel's PM, then at least you acknowledge that I am equally gifted rhetorically. That's almost a 'compliment' from someone else but from you, what is it?   ...

"Compliment"? For promising peace deal with the Palestinians just before every military action and slaughter?

Your brain already infected by religious radicalism.

But unlike you, I have proven myself time and again, and not selfishly at all; you on the other hand are merely making politically correct noises, yet you have never in the whole of your miserable life had to do anything meaningful for the community at large.

Meaningful? You live and survive in China, yet curse everything in it, including its women. Yet you marry one!

You don't even have the guts to reveal your nationality.

Can you spell COWARD backward? Or PROFITEER?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 00:58:05 |Display all floors

<wry smile> Your giving up?

Originally posted by augusten at 4/6/2009 04:50 AM
I give up.

Just that your batallion dream for an Is|amic jihad against China won't work.

Simply because it's against their prophet wish.

For I assure you that the powers to be in Mecca have basically the same objectives at the powers to be in Tehran and Rome - continued expansion of "their" religion.  The powers to be in Beijing have not given up to that issue - and would probably be surprised about your 'reactionary views'.  Would the Beijing police find an Eastern pointing prayer rug in your dorm room, if the issue was pressed?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 18:25:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-4-7 00:58
For I assure you that the powers to be in Mecca have basically the same objectives at the powers to be in Tehran and Rome - continued expansion of "their" religion. ...

You have to be sure how much proportion of truth in this statement, or some big portion of lie construct this belief.

Chalmers Johnson brought it right, that some audiences in the west already believe in the lies spread by their lie-machine agencies, the blowback.

1slamophobia was just some phenomenon exagerrated and spread by your batallion.

The collapse if USSR requires you to create some paranoia among dummies, to ensure continual budget support for your agencies survival.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 08:14:59 |Display all floors

Please northwest...

Originally posted by augusten at 4/7/2009 05:25 AM
You have to be sure how much proportion of truth in this statement, or some big portion of lie construct this belief.

Chalmers Johnson brought it right, that some audiences in the west already believe in the lies spread by their lie-machine agencies, the blowback.

1slamophobia was just some phenomenon exagerrated and spread by your batallion.

The collapse if USSR requires you to create some paranoia among dummies, to ensure continual budget support for your agencies survival.   

... the cornerstone of all organized religions is the fast and hard seperation of believers and non-believers.  This is the same cornerstone for all nation-states - since man started to organize in such a way.

And that requires no paranoia.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 08:46:43 |Display all floors

Christianity

Unfortunately Christianity has become a tool of the Anglo Zionist New World Order.Religion is a powerful
control tool and loyalty to religion surpasses that of nationality,ideology or ethnicity.The religious
establishment is unabashed about mind control.Jesus is referred to as the Good Shepherd,and
pastors refer to their congregations as their "flock".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 08:49:28 |Display all floors

Exceptions

Complications do arise.There are many Christians who resent that they are under Zionist control.The
late Pope JP II was one of them,and he put up a principled stand against the butchery in Iraq.I suspect
he was denied proper medical treatment for this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 18:45:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-4-8 08:14
... the cornerstone of all organized religions is the fast and hard seperation of believers and non-believers. ...

Even you won't believe in this naive statement.

Look how the paranoia of religious nuts sent Bush to presidency, they believe in 1slamophobia-nonsense spread by your agencies.

But seems you already believe in the lie made by your own.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.