Author: twotobe

I am very upset NOW !!! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 15:48:42 |Display all floors
thank you :)

but i am upset  also

because i saw somebody stole my

"yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

they used it in one of those threads

i hate them badly

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 15:51:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-10-23 15:48
thank you :)

but i am upset  also

because i saw somebody stole my

"yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

they used it in one of those threads

i hate them badly ...

hehe, think it in another way, you will be happy. Well,  you are the trend leader. Every words from you are so popular and pleasant for other people to use.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 15:53:33 |Display all floors

twotobe

Please change your avatar. It is not quite good.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 15:59:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-23 15:51

hehe, think it in another way, you will be happy. Well,  you are the trend leader. Every words from you are so popular and pleasant for other people to use.



Agreed

you are smart girl :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 16:00:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-23 15:53
Please change your avatar. It is not quite good.


Disagreed

now you are not smart girl :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 16:02:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-10-23 16:00


Disagreed

now you are not smart girl :)

haha Are you judging people smart or not according to their attitude towards you?? If people agree with you, then smart, if not, then not smart. haha. you are too self-centralized.:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-23 16:19:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-23 16:02

haha Are you judging people smart or not according to their attitude towards you?? If people agree with you, then smart, if not, then not smart. haha. you are too self-centralized.:)


just joking melon

you should be soo sweet and smart girl   :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.