Author: buddy35

China: A Healthy Nation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-12 04:06:33 |Display all floors
More Anglo lies:

Originally posted by renegadedog9 at 2008-10-11 06:45
I would also like to say that there are definitely *more* overweight kids in schools in China than in Britain.  

Man, how can you Anglos lie so much?
Is it in your nature?
Do you think that you can get away with such blatant lies when you own government is continually warning about the obesity epidemic in the UK?

Do you want me to post some information to embarass you?

[ Last edited by buddy35 at 2008-10-12 04:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-12 04:38:37 |Display all floors
China must not allow its citizens to be fat and obese like the British:

Obesity crisis ‘worse than official figures’
Monday, October 6, 2008

The obesity crisis in the UK is far worse than originally thought

The obesity epidemic in Britain is far worse than previously thought, with three-quarters of adults overweight or obese, one scientist has said.

The official figure is two-thirds but Dr Francisco Lopez-Jimenez of the US-based Mayo Clinic said the traditional body mass index app­roach was inaccurate.

metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Obesity_crisis_%91worse_than_official_figures%92&in_article_id=340445&in_page_id=34

-------------------------------------------------

Just imagine, 3 in every adults in the UK are obese!

The obesity crisis in the UK is far worse than originally thought:
obesewoman.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-12 07:34:51 |Display all floors

Get some facts please .

Kiwi mate,

Google " world obesity " and look at the graph . It represents only the obese ie BMI over 30 . Double the figure and you get the overweight .  China is not even on the chart !

This one class observation without scientific measurements or projections ( most of Chinese are still on a traditional low fat diet ) is the offerings of the unscientific mind . You can do better than that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-12 07:53:37 |Display all floors

Reply #45 mengzhi's post

It's not just one class mate! I teach 14/ week in a rich kids school. About 40% are fat! Yep, I'm unscientific but my eyes can see perfectly well. I agree in general though, Chinese folks are usually slim and look quite healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 06:54:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by renegadedog9 at 2008-10-11 06:42
Most long-term foreigners in China tend to gain, rather than lose, weight, I've noticed.  The young backpackery types living off crappy school food and not really looking after themselves do lose it, but the guys who get married and settle into eating food cooked by a maid or MIL tend to put on a lot.  I think it's because the environment is so built up there, there isn't much open space or places for recreation, even compared with Britain.  And the Chinese food is swimming in oil, too. ...

How come in comparison the ppl in chinese is still weighing less and has less fat compared to well know obesed countries like US, UK and Aust?

It is because of the last 200 years they have eaten too much and hardly experienced hunger like the chinese. They inherited the parent's fat gene. I was told by a doctor is your parents are fat and overweight, the chances of you preventing it is very low and very hard.
And plus, the milk in aust is really rich...
People are pretty lazy too....
When winter comes, holy sht, the girls accumulated like there's no tomorrow.....

If you want to know, more, ask me..... my god

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 06:58:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-10-12 04:38
China must not allow its citizens to be fat and obese like the British:

Obesity crisis ‘worse than official figures’
Monday, October 6, 2008

The obesity crisis in the  ...

hahahahhaha

buddy35 well done with the article.
When they lie, provoke and act ignorance just hit them hard with evidence .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 07:02:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-10-12 07:53
It's not just one class mate! I teach 14/ week in a rich kids school. About 40% are fat! Yep, I'm unscientific but my eyes can see perfectly well. I agree in general though, Chinese folks are usual ...

Wait rich kids aye. why don't you try normal school kids where a normal diet is more present.
Rich kids are stuffed with nutritious and expensive chinese seafood, meat and herbal medicines.
40% fat, how fat compared to UK ????
As a whold, i'm sure you're extremely impressed with the chinese kids figure compared to famously obessed countries right. NO need for me to point out.
Not trying to provoke as this is a real fact that everyone can see and even the country itself admits the hugh problem.

Even Japan, making me laugh is saying their kids are obesed and school has implemented a diet lunch banquet....
Japanese are the smallest and skinniest ppl in and they say they are fat.
What are they gonna do compared to other countries. If they see them, they're probably suicide

[ Last edited by whit3dov3s at 2008-10-13 07:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.