Author: ouyangdan

Is China the greatest civilization that has ever existed in the universe? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-13 03:01:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voterigger at 2008-10-13 00:41
There are plenty of problems in the World and plenty of problems in China.

99 % of it caused by Anglo-Americans with the Europeans causing the other 1 %.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 03:06:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voterigger at 2008-10-13 00:34

As ... buddy35 ... your MO has become more based around direct attacks on anyone who expresses an opinion that differs to yours.

You NEVER debate, you pretend to be pro-China but there is no evidence that you are even Chinese.

I think that its you and your kind that has started this and continues to attack China, not only on this forum, but on every American forum there is. So stop pretending otherwise just because we are kicking your butt!

BTW When you show that you have some intelligence then maybe I will lower myself to your level to have a "debate". Until then I will post news worthy articles taken from the western press. Argue against the articles, if you want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 06:28:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-10-12 20:43
!/You're NOT responsible for guarding Chinas prosperity and purity, that's the governments job and because China is pursuing a more global role and  assuming its UNSC identity, this may well be (please note; I said, may well be) wishful thinking. The global community pretty much ensures that this idea of yours is obsolete before you even think of it. If you mean...racial purity, I'm sorry to say, you're waaaay behind the 8 ball there! Just walk around Guangzhou for examples of this. i know you know what I mean.  ...

Now, you're a hyprocrit telling me not to guard, when we hit US, Aust and media related things, you and all your mates guard it..... So please don't make yourself silly. Guarding is a human instinct. BTW kiwi fruit is a chinese fruit, NZ took it and named it under its national prosperity....

2/With an ID like exportedkiwi, what nationality to you think I am? Further to this, does my nationality matter and if it does, why? Nationalities are a matter of lineated maps, nothing more. before you're Chinese or I'm a Kiwi, we're both human so this point holds no water in reality.  ...

Now, you're off-track again.

1/No, I certainly don't bash China at all. I provide an objective view and my opinion. If some oversensitive people choose to misconstrue it as bashing, well, more fool them!
2/You are a visitor to Australia, and yet you constantly make negative comments....cease forthwith unless you wish to be a hypocrite! FYI, I DO respect China which should be apparent in my almost 3000 posts here. The underlying message I try to provide is that respect is essential to understanding. if I write an opinion that is deemed disrespectful, I'm sorry, but it's how I feel and I speak from my heart about some things. You can, I can so there it is!
I have never commented on parents here as being any way disrespectful. Your mention of mine borders on downright rudeness and I don't accept it. My parents bought me up extremely well and I'd hazard a guess, better than most here. I was fortunate enough to go abroad for most holidays and meet many people frm many countries before I was 10 years old! My parents aren't really at issue here but their lessons remain....if a spade is a spade, why call it a digging implement? We can use this to mean, if a poster here is an idiot, then I'll say so.
3/ YHes, I came here accidently and wished to make friends....and I have. Some folks here are irreperably nationalistic to a point where any further form(s) of communication with them are superfluous and unwarranted. If a person is an idiot, he/she remains so and nothing I, or others can say will change this fact. This is certainly the case with some of out fellow forumites. =...

Most of the time you don't bash but your mates really do.
Your voice only irritates sometimes but doesn't provoke so its still ok.

I'm not a visitor to aust. I'm a aust resident . But, you are a visitor to china.
So now, you're saying i'm posting too much negatives comments about aust but yourself raises things that you don't like about china because you claim you pay taxes in china and it is part of the eco system.
Now, dats abit double standard.

As i've just said above, you posts some irritating comments about your view in china, that is acceptable and i think not much chinese would mine, some even appreciate but watch the way you say it. Not necessaryly you but alot of others tend to provoke then to debate.

You feel that alot of ppl here are nationlistic but have ever digged deep to find a reason or analyse the cause of it. You are here to make friend but to my surpriese another anglo friend "sataneca". So you came all the bloody way from a far country not to make good chinese friends is that right? You're not here to understand the chinese culture but in opposition you seem to come and influence chinese with your ideology and objective thoughts.

I have found a lot of westerners being ignorance and cepitalist too and that is due to their colonial past and most still view they're first world country and asia as a backward state therefore their status are more superior.
This is a true fact, not everyone is like that but some members.

Like yourself, most of the previous references are aimed as a whole but you tend to take it personally.
You and alot of others defend rather self evaluate.

1/ I have never tried to bluff myself out of the accusations concerning my ancestry and have stated that the opium wars were wrong and should never have happened. Beyond this, I have no comment. If you expect me to say I'm guilty for something I didn't so and was way before I was even born, or my parent and grandparents, then you're dreaming. That'd be the same as me expecting you to apologise for Ghengis Khans rape of Europe all those hundreds of years ago....foolish huh?
2/ I've met seneca in person and found him to be a damned nice bloke! If he has his opinions, they're his and he has the right to air them as much as you have the right to air yours. Do you honestly think that because this is a Chinese foruim, that we shouldn't speak our minds for fear of "hurting" or insulting Chinese forumites? if this is the case, think again. Chinese forumites have been, sonce I came into this forum, been gleefully dishing it out but when it comes to taking it, they're woefully lacking in character that allows differences but can sustain friendships despite those differences. It's not a foreign fault so maybe you should look closer to home....

Now the qing invesion was posted to you aiming at santenca, you're being to sensitive.
I never expected a response from you as that was not directed at you nor a question to you.

Sataneca, nice bloke!
You him, anglos of course  can blend in easily. have the same interests and been to china and in this forum fighting with the chinauvist. There's something called dbl face personality.
I never considered him nice bloke.
He won't reincarnate unless he apologise about what he said or he still be sataneca

1/ See above. Nothing I've asid was or is bull. You don't know this person, you have no inkling or idea but you and your Chinese forumnites constantly assume. Maybe some things are lost in translation and I can accept that but your English appears to be good enough to read between the lines. My fellow Western forumites are pointing out what they see as faults or problems. To do so isn't anti-China but it's always viewed as such. maybe some of them can use different wording but their opinions are no less valid than yours or mine so it's time for all to accept that. This is only the internet and only one forum. If this is so serious, you have 2 choices, leave the forum or ignore those who you perceive to be slandering China....simple really! If you can slander, they can too and as tongluren is so happy to point out..."what's good must be universal" so if you can't stand the heat, keep the hell out of the kitchen....ming bai!

Same, you're taking it personally again. I wasn't aiming at you.

Whilst, your mates opinions comes with alot of bashing and unfriendly comments....
Now, that is whay i can see with my level of english.

[ Last edited by whit3dov3s at 2008-10-13 06:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 11:16:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-10-13 10:43
Also, do foreign 'residents' in Oz enjoy more rights than foreign 'visitors' to China?

Do VISITORS only have the right to clap their hands in applause to the Chinese government's various declarations and announcements but have to keep their mouths shut and their fingers away from any keyboard when they perceive China to be going astray?...

Well, well, well!

The rights that you refer to is not what chinese wants and we don't see that as any sort of valuable assets.
Those rights allow you to voice and doesn't have any major impact.
I voice so many things at work and at the gov. What can I change? Nothing, not unless i have influence to make the change.

With China, you can voice your concerns, pretty much same as a western nation but you can't condemn.
Nothing is wrong with it.

If we condemn our gov, but can't change a thing why condemn.
As i've said, at the end of the day, our gov is doing not a job but a destined mission....
In the west, it is treated as a job not a national mission....

That's the humongous difference tool

Hope i didn't give you a face full

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 18:03:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-10-13 12:43
I know we will get no convincing answer from whit3, but in one of her many, all too verbose posts she opined the following:

- The China-based  'Anglos' such as exportedkiwi are mere
    V I S I T O R S,

whereas she, of Chinese nationality and HK SAR native, living in Oz, is
a    R E S I D E N T   

Hit the nail on the head, again, Seneca.

Whitedoves is an arrogant know-it-all little teenage racist.

The best contribution he could do is bugger off back to China and let a hardworking decent would-be migrant who wants to come here, take his place.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 18:10:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-10-13 03:01
99 % of it caused by Anglo-Americans with the Europeans causing the other 1 %.

Oh dear - you really are clueless aren't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 18:15:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-10-13 03:06
I think that its you and your kind that has started this and continues to attack China, not only on this forum, but on every American forum there is. So stop pretending otherwise just because we are kicking your butt!

Oh dear ... come on chang, show me where I have attacked China?

You don't even live in China - unlike many of us on this forum.

Who is "we" chang? You and your multiple usernames?

You couldn't kick anyone's butt without a ladder, you midget!

There is no proof you are Chinese so please stop offending the Chinese people.

Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-10-13 03:06
BTW When you show that you have some intelligence then maybe I will lower myself to your level to have a "debate". Until then I will post news worthy articles taken from the western press. Argue against the articles, if you want!

Well, I have enough intelligence to expose you as a racist lying tool

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.