Author: ouyangdan

Is China the greatest civilization that has ever existed in the universe? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-9 15:13:33 |Display all floors
This is exactly the way I feel:

Originally posted by whit3dov3s at 2008-10-9 09:29
As a country (china) and chinese descendants we have not bad mouth a country and gorilla attack others.
Most of the time we are in response to western attacks.
We are here to show counter offence and defence our nation.

When I joined this forum, I thought that we would have some interesting debates about current issues.
I was dissapointed to find the westerners, especially those from the US and UK, expressing vile hatred for China.
These people are incredible as they never express sorrow or remorse for all the horrible things that they have done and are currently doing to other people around the world! Why is this?

Well, events took their natural course and I now take great pleasure in exposing their lies and propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-9 15:47:41 |Display all floors

Reply #43 buddy35's post

Well Buddy35

I live in Australia, white anglos are extremely good at turning things around and making excuses that at the end could form meaningful...

If a lie or distortion can be done and repeated many times then people would start to think it's not a lie anymore.

They are extremely good at using descriptive words..... If you read closely to ones like emucentral, senaca, interesting and kiwi you will notice that their speech are systemically and sophistically formed to mislead and defame.

In worse case scenario, where there's no where to hide, they will indirectly admit but with a cause and then form a new attack back at you.
Or, they might choose to not even elaborate on subjects so that sooner or later it would be let away.
Yes, thats right. No remorse or admittance at all.

If you talk about history, they will say it's passed and has nothing to do with them now.
If you talk about current, they will say that's part of cepitalist and damocracy to defame china.
So we have a debate right.
But, they're not here to debate as they're overly objective and ascertain that they won't agree on what things they should or shouldn't do as it would harm others.
They have no respect at all.

I'm sure every chinese can sense a lot of jealousy and discrimmination.

The funny thing is, it mainly comes from the anglos, US and UK
Very strange aye but the answer behind it is easily seen.
China is staging and they're afraid that china will dig out all the guilts from the last 150 to present and challenge the new order. Surpass their economic, scientific, technologic etc.
Kicking the US out of the game board. Isolate them. Put restraints and use sanctions on them just as what US do to others.
Extremely afraid of china taking revenge that no doubt.

Alot of them here, i'm sure you and I know always think china is behind by far and in many fields that there won't be a chance to surpass US.

The prime example of a white anglo definition written above is shown below here.
Senaca they devil "satan" said on another thread that Western power didn't not invade China during Qing Dynasty. He denied. I talked about the suffereing of the people during that period. He neglect to talk about it. The export of opieum including the boxer rebellion and 2 opiuem wers were a way of openning up the Qing gov.

I won't forgive that sataneca

[ Last edited by whit3dov3s at 2008-10-9 04:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 00:40:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whit3dov3s at 2008-10-9 15:47
The prime example of a white anglo definition written above is shown below here.
Senaca they devil "satan" said on another thread that Western power didn't not invade China during Qing Dynasty. He denied. I talked about the suffereing of the people during that period. He neglect to talk about it. The export of opieum including the boxer rebellion and 2 opiuem wers were a way of openning up the Qing gov.

I won't forgive that sataneca

I noticed the same things from these western forum members.

They do not feel that the British empire did any wrong to anyone.
They don't feel that they should apologise for all the atrocities, genocides and holocausts they caused around the earth.
They do not even condemn what their Anglo-American cousins are presently doing.
Incredibly, they just don't believe that they or their forefathers did any wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 06:27:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-10-10 00:40

They do not feel that the British empire did any wrong to anyone.
They don't feel that they should apologise for all the atrocities, genocides and holocausts they caused around the earth.
They do not even condemn what their Anglo-American cousins are presently doing.
Incredibly, they just don't believe that they or their forefathers did any wrong. ...

Yes dats right, so all we need to do in the 21st century as US descends whilst the ultimate dragon king returns to the NO 1 status of some many hundreds of years we just need to use some of their dirty mechanisms to execute them.

Let me think .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 13:32:26 |Display all floors

Reply #41 whit3dov3s's post

Hiya white! Well, when you bash the US, you are also bashing a helluva lot of friends of mine, none of whom see what is written about them so, as a true friend, I remain loyal and stand up for them. I'm sure you'd do the same for your Chinese friends and I'd expect you to do so. The problem here is that there's a lot of reaction and no pro-action and that's what's wrong. There's too much sh!tslinging and not enough constructive debate. I understand that many of the things written are viewed, by the Chinese forumites, as defending China but in reality, you're not. All you're doing is making China look worse and that sure isn't an effective way of making friends! It's often said here that the crimes of the West are well known. Well, we don't shy away from our history and are the last to call ourselves perfect. We realise (on the whole) that we're imperfect and have made mistakes. Some of our more voiciferous Chinese forumites however, aren't about to admit or see anything wrong with China, knowing as they do the faults that exist. Just as some of you like to continually point out our faults, some of my fellow Westerners feel it necessary to point out the faults of yours, and Chinas. To say it's none of my (their) business is wrong because it's our planet....all of ours and the sooner we get used to that idea, and the fragility of life on this planet, the sooner we start to become friends.
As for you not bashing NZ...thanks, but never tell me to shut up. I am much older, far more experienced, have lived in your country, my country, the country you're in now and have travelled to far more than most here are ever likely to see. I've achieved more in my 40+ years than many here will ever achieve and that gives me certain rights to be exempt from such insolence from a young schoolchild, or uni student. I say this not to offend but to educate. If you want respect as a person and as Chinese, it must be earned. Hope all's well in Aussie for you. Please remember that you're there because they allow you to be, not because you have the right to be there, just as I'm allowed to be here. I never take this peromission for granted but, in the West, it's easy for some non-nationals, to do so. Please don't be one of those people and bite the hand that allows you so many freedoms and so much.
Peace y'all!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2008-10-10 01:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 13:34:54 |Display all floors

Reply #47 seneca's post

Still the same as quoted, no improvement.

Evil level 666.666

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 13:39:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-10-9 09:50

Does she have dereism??? not found in dictionary

in her character?
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.