Author: susansusan

Diary of October,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-3 18:57:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-10-3 05:37 PM

i always go out on weekend for lunch & to relax

True, i cannot stay at home

Nice choice, how about stay at home this weekend to stay with your mum?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 18:58:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-10-3 05:38 PM

She leaves when we are excited

But still got next week.......

Susan needs to cook,wash clothes la, no men to help

With men I need to cook for his part, why bothers?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 18:58:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-10-3 05:36 PM

party is over . caring our rose have to go home prepare her supper....

You are lucky, your job is washing and mine include cooking, washing and preparing.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 19:52:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-10-3 18:58

You are lucky, your job is washing and mine include cooking, washing and preparing.

just a piece of cake for you , we all know that you are super girl , right ?

I am missing xunhua and lindar.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-4 09:03:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-10-3 07:52 PM

just a piece of cake for you , we all know that you are super girl , right ?

I am missing xunhua and lindar.....

If nobody help,have to be a piece of cake.
And I miss them too, wish they happy national day holidays.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-4 09:03:33 |Display all floors
Saturday, October 04, 2008
A family
I want to write a family, which is a sad family, at before it is a happy family but not now any more, and the family is going to crash.
When I was in childhood, the family have the daughter that at the same age as me, and I used to play with her, at that time, the family have two daughters and one son, a mother and two grandparents, the father is a lazy one. when the mother born the fourth child of the family, the family is so poor they can’t offer her any tonic for her, she was weak that she need to find a way to get money to buy food for herself in order to get survival, so she run away with the newborn child to another family. Sadly, she isn’t in good luck, she was die very soon for without proper care after the childbearing. She left the newborn child to someone else.
When she runs away, she left the three children with the father, and the family is getting poorer for the father doesn’t work to earn money.
Two years later, the father re-married, and he married to a bad lady that doesn’t have the ability to born any child. And at that point, the nightmare of the family begun.
At first, she isolated the grandparents, they were so old that can’t nearly survive, so both of them died very soon and after their burial, the couple didn’t go to see them, even in Tomb-sweeping Day.
As the family is getting poorer for none went out to earn money, the couple decided to sell the second daughter to someone else, and they did, so the second daughter was gone from my eyes at the age of four or five. The first daughter didn’t see her sister, she was sad.
Her life is a pity one, the family can’t support for her schooling, she tried to earn money and pay for the tuition herself. I remember that she got RMB10 and went to the school for applying schooling, but was refused as it was far from enough. She tried to earn the knowledge herself and she knows very little words.
When grow up, but very weak, she went to work at Guangzhou, she didn’t have enough money for bus and she borrowed the money from someone else, but the family prevented her to go, for they were planning to sell her to be a poor family’s wife to get money. She escaped and went to Guangzhou for labor worker.
She has the younger brother, so she missed the younger brother, but sadly, due to the bad food and not enough care, the younger brother can’t stand up on his own even at the age of 10. And when he can, he need a stick to help him to walk.
one day he played at the street, the bus passed by and he can’t run quickly, so he was died. But the information was kept secret, and the daughter kept sending money back to the family, for caring of her little son.
At Spring Festival, she went back from Guangzhou, she didn’t know her brother was gone, she bought the new clothes for him, she didn’t went back to the family, instead, she stayed at neighbor. At the morning I saw her, and she asked me:” Where is my brother, did you see him?” I told her that I didn’t know.
She tried to find her brother for several days around the village, and still can’t find him. Her parents didn’t let her know that, so they can still get the money from her. However, after several days finding, finally she knew that her brother was gone. She was so sad and cried out, she went back to Guangzhou and didn’t stay one more minute in the hometown.
After that year, I didn’t see her again, she never come back, somebody told me that she got married and found her sister, and born a child or so. However, she is gone and never come back, she didn’t want to see her father.
The couple is still there, and the house is still there, tattered and poor. The lady, scolded at neighbor and nobody speak with her, and the father, with sickness, can’t hardly walk longer, not to mention to earn money.
It is a sad story and a sad family, and now, I will admit that I have a happy family, I am so lucky.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-4 09:04:55 |Display all floors
Saturday, October 04, 2008
A family
I want to write a family, which is a sad family, at before it is a happy family but not now any more, and the family is going to crash.
When I was in childhood, the family have the daughter that at the same age as me, and I used to play with her, at that time, the family have two daughters and one son, a mother and two grandparents, the father is a lazy one. when the mother born the fourth child of the family, the family is so poor they can’t offer her any tonic for her, she was weak that she need to find a way to get money to buy food for herself in order to get survival, so she run away with the newborn child to another family. Sadly, she isn’t in good luck, she was die very soon for without proper care after the childbearing. She left the newborn child to someone else.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.