Author: shineyyuer

How to spend the bus time when on and off duty? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-10-11 12:40:25 |Display all floors
I have to spend about 5 hours on the way.
And what's worst, I'm a little carsickness... So when I can't get a seat on a bus, OMG...
And sometimes you should stand up to let the old sit down, although you're also feeling not well. sigh~
I always listen to music to kill time on the bus, and sometimes I like to think things in my heart...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-11 12:54:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tying5 at 2008-10-11 12:40
I have to spend about 5 hours on the way.
And what's worst, I'm a little carsickness... So when I can't get a seat on a bus, OMG...
And sometimes you should stand up to let the old sit down, alt ...

Carsickness is not good for by bus.:) Have a piece of carsick drug.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-10-11 13:13:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2008-10-11 12:54

Carsickness is not good for by bus.:) Have a piece of carsick drug.


I have tried it for some times, but it didn't work at all...

So now I'm still struggling for the time on the bus

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-11 13:41:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tying5 at 2008-10-11 13:13


I have tried it for some times, but it didn't work at all...

So now I'm still struggling for the time on the bus

I have a workmate also carsickness once,but now not any more.



WHY??
May be he vomit enough,

On a occasion,by a car,vomit a lot,non-stop, non-stop……
and the way is long……
Almost spits out the stomach


And after that,he is not carsickness any more.
:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-12 10:03:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2008-10-11 13:41

I have a workmate also carsickness once,but now not any more.



WHY??
May be he vomit enough,

On a occasion,by a car,vomit a lot,non-stop, non-stop……
and the way is long…… ...


Once he expelled all of the stuff  from the throat or stomach that would should vomit in the life.

So he never again.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-12 14:36:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shineyyuer at 2008-9-30 14:43
now I need take the bus to my company everyday,so boring``````````

especially  in the morning so many many people flood  into the bus,


observing others :)
well, what about  studying how they dress & behave or guessing which kinds of lives they are living ?
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-12 18:04:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixliu at 2008-10-12 02:36 PM


observing others :)
well, what about  studying how they dress & behave or guessing which kinds of lives they are living ?

Or maybe approach and ask them direclty?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.