Author: mariame

Shopping online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-29 16:33:38 |Display all floors
when i go for shopping and i have to pay to the cashier

i have to make and wait in a  long line to pay

that is shopping on line???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 13:55:19 |Display all floors
I once bought something online,but the quality is not satisfactory by myself,such as cloth is not very well and so on.so if i want to buy clothing,i would rather go to shop for selecting my clothing.now i seldom buy something online.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 14:04:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-9-29 16:33
when i go for shopping and i have to pay to the cashier

i have to make and wait in a  long line to pay

that is shopping on line???

Yes, your definition of shopping on line. You are humorous!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 14:06:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jasmine_chen at 2008-10-10 13:55
I once bought something online,but the quality is not satisfactory by myself,such as cloth is not very well and so on.so if i want to buy clothing,i would rather go to shop for selecting my clothin ...

Yes, the quality is not satisfactory while buying clothes on line though they are really cheap.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 14:07:25 |Display all floors
i ever bought one earphone online, it's cheaper, although its quality isn't equal to quality goods, but it's ok for me to use,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 14:11:40 |Display all floors
my wife often buy cosmetic from website of www.sasa.com, its goods are from abroad and cheaper than in mainland,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 17:28:46 |Display all floors
when I need to buy something, i will compare the price and quality which is on line and on the counter.
go to the counter to see the brand and model fristly, if i can afford it , I will buy it, else i will go to internet to choose one
all the goods I bought are good, do not find the quality issue, it is convenient for me,
if there is no fake, I think I will just shopping online

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.