Views: 7478|Replies: 17

Support domestic firms [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-5 07:05:05 |Display all floors
As you all can see, the peopel in the West want to boycott our products.

I ask you all (Chinese) a question.

Why are we keep on buying Western brands products ?

I agree that Chinese workers do work for Western brands in China.

But if we support our domestic brands, they will be able to expand and create more jobs for Chinese people too.

Remember when you support domestic brands, they will get better and financially stronger and will create more jobs for our people. The Western brands only stay here for short time, they only stay here to exploit our people's labour, when the labour get more expensive and the government introduce more laws, they will just ditch us for cheaper countries. Think about it.

Our market is large enough for our domestic brands to prosper, and plus supporting our domestic brands will also help to create a consumption driven economy, China will be less dependent on export and won't be blackmailed by foreign countries.

Domestic companies are at the moment not strong enough because they don't generate enough revenues every year, if they have enough revenues, they will invest in more new products and improve the quality of the products for the Chinese people. And in the end, most of the revenues those foreign firms make in China will just exit China and go back to their own countries.

Please, everytime you buy a foreign brand products, think about what I say. If we can make our domestic firms strong then they will invest in our own country

So please please Chinese brothers, sisters, consumers, elderly....................before buying any foreign branded products please think about what I said, everytime you buy a foreign brand product, you are effectively killing our effort of self-reliance, and killing slowly our domestic firms.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL, SUPPORT OUR DOMESTIC FIRMS. PLEASE HELP TO SPREAD THE WORDS. THANKSSSSSSSSSS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 08:22:10 |Display all floors
I have worked in Japanese firms for 3 years and in USA firm for one year.I gain a conclusion that chinese products in quality ,in dealing with customer complain,in product life aspects have a long long way to go.In electronical products,chinese firms may be have not achieved the height of japanese current level within ten years.I want to buy chinese electronical products,but at last i will be loss more money than japanese.

To issue.i hate japan and boycott japanese products
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 08:29:33 |Display all floors
Yes,your said is right.I thought about this for more times.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-9-5 09:15:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-9-5 09:22
I have worked in Japanese firms for 3 years and in USA firm for one year.I gain a conclusion that chinese products in quality ,in dealing with customer complain,in product life aspects have a long  ...

You're right, many -not all- Chinese products have a long way to go until they're really competitive with Japanese products. Even the well known 'ghost' who started this thread cannot change this fact. Any call for boycott is just stupid and does more harm to China than to the competition. It is beyond me that somebody who is not even living in China, is calling for such measures. It only shows for all of us to see, that his real intention is to harm China. Luckily the Chinese government decides what has to be done and no outsider(s). Anyway, with time, China will become more and more competitive but as I said before, it's still a long way to go. And for the grinder I've an advice:
'A mill cannot grind with the water that is past'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 09:20:45 |Display all floors
I think that only the ill informed are calling for a boycott of Chinese products, much like birdy and others here continuously malign the whites and Western nations.
I do agree that China needs to develop more quality control and customer service but I do take note that steps are being taken in this direction and things can only get better in those areas.
Yes, China needs to develop her own domestic market because one day, the West may stop buying from China, as will other nations and in order to keep the workers employed, another market must be found to fill the vacuum.....that market is the Chinese domestic market. It'll help insulate China from any global fluctuations financially.
Overall, I believe China has a good future if the people "in the know" are listened to and taken heed of. Good luck and keep improving.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 11:41:53 |Display all floors

Reply #5 exportedkiwi's post

that's a sensible post!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 14:47:03 |Display all floors
whatever you say, go and ask your lovely americans first, it is them who are playing protectionist first, from top to bottom, from top politicians to ordinary netizens. i am being honest and sincere here, i don't hold any malicious intention of harming china, please if you don't know then look around the internet, they are basically calling for a boycott with all sort of malicious accusations about our products.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.