Author: lyjkeai

Life is like a box of chocolates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-30 12:12:23 |Display all floors
because you like the big big big big cock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-1 22:29:20 |Display all floors

Reply to Big cock hurting theory and...

Big penis hurting only for short time,in a long time..it gives u high feelings which thin penis never ever can offer u!
Plus,thick penis enlarges ur vagina,bigger vagina is easier for delivery.

Talking about having a western bf or not...first i have a question.
Do u make gfs/bfs for fun or to get married with ?

If i have a bf,he will be my candidate of future-husband. In choosing hubby,i sincerely suggest : dudes marry guys from traditional culture.

Westerners are much more open on anything in life, romance n marriage are no exception.
Western guys can easily date u ,have a relationship with u ,even marry u! Also,it is very easy for them to dump u ,divorce from u!

On the other hand, guys from traditonal countries like sri lanka, China, Japan ,are relatively more serious on relationships.
They dont date many girls at the same time. he has a girlfriend, only one girlfriend, he loves only u.

I'd rather choose a man who loves me than a man who i love, i'd rather marry a man who i can 'call him mine' (nice song from tata young    Thai singer).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-2 13:31:06 |Display all floors
Diversifying the gene pool is nothing wrong.
There are good and bad among Chinese and other men.
Some say Japs are loyal husband but they are MCPs and treat their gals like dirt.
Westerners are more casual in terms of relationship, but they do know how to provide a good time for their dates. Though  these people are much more liable to have higher rates of divorces etc. But face it, in developing countries, rate of divorce sky rockets through the roof.
So if the gal likes a westerner or a non Chinese, don't flame her for it but let her choose herself.

As I had said before, there are always exceptions, so just wish her best of luck. And we can only blame the tradition thinking of having a male heir and the national policy of one child to blame if China has more males then female ratio ^_^
Its a good policy, but the balance is tipped by traditional thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-2 20:07:09 |Display all floors
Leona: Westerners are much more open on anything in life, romance n marriage are no exception.
Western guys can easily date u ,have a relationship with u ,even marry u! Also,it is very easy for them to dump u ,divorce from u!

On the other hand, guys from traditonal countries like sri lanka, China, Japan ,are relatively more serious on relationships.
They dont date many girls at the same time. he has a girlfriend, only one girlfriend, he loves only u.

Sorry, but this a lot of BS. How can you prove all that? Thing is that culture is just different sometimes. It is true that affairs and adultery happen almost in every country, region and culture, but it seems to me a bit unfair saying that people in Japan, China love just one girl and when they are married is for life and stay just with one person. I saw many Asian business men having love affairs when they are travelling on business or living in another country as expats. Also I know some people have one or two mistresses and most of the time their wife knows all about it and she accepts it.  Divorce is not a good thing, but, IMHO, if two ppl don't get along well is better to get divorced and try to have a fresh start than to keep the marriage alive just to please parents and relatives, but having affairs and  cheating on each others.  It is not my purpose here to say that western is more advanced or civilized that Asia....we just belong to different cultures and see things differently. Hard to say who is better, who is in the right and who is not. Maybe both, maybe none of us!!

Nick

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-2 20:57:08 |Display all floors

Reply #64 nickuk's post

According to Chinese TV, in China, this morning, over 2million couples in China divorced last year. No doubt some will blame this on Western influences but really, the ease of marriage in China coupled with inordinate and unequal demands on the man almost guarantee such a result if the woman doesn't help out and doesn't nag when the husband goes out for a couple of beers with his friends to relieve some of the tension from his job, marriage, putting the kid through school and looking after 2 sets of parents, all the while paying a mortgage and trying to get ahead. It's not easy for Chinese guys, or women, truly, it isn't!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-2 21:03:23 |Display all floors
"On the other hand, guys from traditonal countries like sri lanka, China, Japan ,are relatively more serious on relationships.
They dont date many girls at the same time. he has a girlfriend, only one girlfriend, he loves only u."
I'd love to see a statistical comparison of the number of married Sri Lankan, Chinese and Japanese men who visit prostitutes compared to those in "the West".  He may "only love you" but he's doing something in that KTV room.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 04:28:56 |Display all floors
wow,this really gets on and on......
have no idea....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.