Author: lyjkeai

Life is like a box of chocolates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-25 09:58:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 24-9-2008 17:46

This rebelliant-looking, little cartoon boy fits anchengyu's net image perfectly.

rebelliant? -.-" he's Rock Lee, a hardworking and good person if you want to know its background, from Naruto, a very famous and still going-on Japanese animation. opposide of rebelliant but more a rookie having no talents that finally surpasses talents by only his hard work and not giving up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:58:52 |Display all floors

stupid topic

I just think this topic is stupic.
But it's okay if the lz cna rally find a western guy to love you turely.
Love should happen everywhere, to everyone.
you have right to love a western guy ,but no need to play down Chinese guys.
Only the women who are simple-minded and superficial ,will do so !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-26 13:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by winddancer at 25-9-2008 17:58
I just think this topic is stupic.
But it's okay if the lz cna rally find a western guy to love you turely.
Love should happen everywhere, to everyone.
you have right to love a western guy ,bu ...

wind! thats long ago~~~ where have you been? missed you a lot hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-27 16:58:15 |Display all floors
many of my friends would like to have a  romantic relationship with the foreigner......
for me ,in some ways I don't like the Chinese guys(so many reasons).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-28 17:28:43 |Display all floors
I have my opinion here. i think everyone has the right to choose the person she/he loves to snuggle with no matter it is a foreigner or mainland buddies. there is one thing needing to clarified, Chinese guys and Western guys are definitely different in their characters, and no one can just make any judgements about this point. but as far as i see from the film or other materials, in general, i think western guys are not so serious about marriage as chinese guys do.
anyway, there are plenty of good and handsome western guys.wish you good luck to get a good western guy  mixed-blood kids are cute

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-28 18:19:04 |Display all floors
Just to explain something that may cause confusion:

Western guys (and Western women) may seem less serieus in relationships because they're often not interested in marriage until they're 30 years old or so. Tell a Western guy you just met "maybe we should marry next year" and he will run away, most of us don't like that. But it's a cultural difference. In Western countries couples live together for 5 or 10 years, sometimes even longer, before they finally marry eachother. But while they're not married yet they're still loyal to eachother, their relation is just as serious as any marriage. In Western countries there's no family pressure to marry, so couples postpone that until they really feel like they want to stay together their entire life. When you're 25 or so it's just very hard to know if you can really stay together all your life, but that doesn't mean that it's not a serious relationship or that you're not loyal to your partner.
I don't think Westerners in general are less serious about relationships than Chinese, we just express it in a different way.
:: I'm in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, in July 2008 ::

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-29 05:49:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovechan2000 at 2008-9-10 09:56
their big cock will hurt u

lol what a reply

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.