Author: lyjkeai

Life is like a box of chocolates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-22 13:39:28 |Display all floors
to istanbul
i admit that i cant decide  whether u are welcomed or not ,but If i say all Turkish men are  trash,do you think i can still be welcomed by your country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-22 13:43:46 |Display all floors
to auchengyu
why did u change your pic? the primary one is so cool and handsome !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-23 10:33:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by benny934 at 22-9-2008 13:43
to auchengyu

lol thnx. that one is 4 years ago haha.
and also some people will misunderstand me being a local Chinese hence saying crap conclusions in one of the topics here...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-23 12:49:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 23-9-2008 11:15

Sorry to say your attitude to Chinese men reflects a mindset I find reprehensible.

There are extgremely well-groomed Chinese males, and the majority of Chinese girls, no matter how cute and  ...

well said Seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 16:15:47 |Display all floors
I like western good guys as well as Chinese good guys.

When I was young , I like western guys' blue eyes, beautiful face etc. And I had idea like lyjkeai does.

Although I am still signle, I do not have that strong mind to marry a western guy as I did before. Coz I think to my live, happiness must come first, but not where he is from.

I have some relatives who marry western guys, and they are having happy life now. One is living in Japan,  her husband is from UK, and one is living in US, though they do not have any children , they live happily. So if the western guy you marry is good. Then Congratulations.

Never be cheated by bad guys,  as I know, many western guys are cheating beautiful girls in China. How I pity for them.
Glass Manufacture, Iron Factory's International Sales leewinwinbiz@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 16:18:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linfalee at 24-9-2008 16:15
I like western good guys as well as Chinese good guys.

When I was young , I like western guys' blue eyes, beautiful face etc. And I had idea like lyjkeai does.

Although I am still signle, I  ...

"Coz I think to my live, happiness must come first, but not where he is from."

now THIS is what all these girls SHOULD READ, who are striving to find a foreigner as bf/husband!!! well said!
good attitude!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 17:46:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by benny934 at 2008-9-22 13:43
to auchengyu

This rebelliant-looking, little cartoon boy fits anchengyu's net image perfectly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.