Author: lyjkeai

Life is like a box of chocolates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-6 09:20:20 |Display all floors
I think Chinese girls who "love NBA" "like western Culture" "really like English" this kind of thing needs to be very careful when dating.  These kind of things fade.  When you meet a nice guy... you ask him... do you like the Chicago Bulls?  Do you like the HOUSTON rockets?  If he says no... then what?  

Are you going to find an ENGLISH TEACHER boyfriend?  Are you going to find someone from EUROPE?  AMERICA?  AUSTRALIA?

Chinese girls shouldn't be looking for that person... they should be honest and open about what their requirements are... wanting a western boy because you like the NBA is kind of short sited... and a bit juvenile not to mention unrealistic.

You should yourself work on making yourself an interesting person.  If you really want to be with a foreign guy... how about studying Chinese so that you can teach him.  Learn as much as you can about NBA because that is something that you might like more than him!?  

I myself am an America... but I don't know much about NBA... plus... there are so many words, players, teams, strategies etc. that most Chinese don't know... and even if you find someone who you like... if you can't talk about this stuff.... then your conversations will die.
Those are my humble opinions.
China and the West in a Comic Strip.
http://www.mandmx.com
欢迎您们来!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 12:04:55 |Display all floors
i dont have any particular sight about NBA or other related sports events. I just see from westerner point of view, westerners generally are more romantic than Chinese guys anyway. They know where, when and how to show their feelings for the girls they like. And mostly they can be more successful than Chinese guys do in terms of pursuing Chinese girls. I think speaking of  gentleman, western guys are doing quite better than chinese guys do. And this is the exact what the girls like from men. to sum up, according to my own experience, for girls, it is good to experience a romantic relationship with a western guy, but in terms of marriage, i think it is better to get a native guy who loves you more than anyone esle do to marry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-7 17:43:50 |Display all floors

what's the matter with their cocks

Originally posted by masongytc at 2008-9-30 12:12
because you like the big big big big cock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

If you really want to find that whether Chinese girls like big cock or small cock, you should really perform a survey on the aspect. I will tell u definitely they prefer bigger penis, coz it will make them feel rich. They dont speak it out or even dont complain it because they are more afraid that traditional judge. Most Chinese women are not satisfied with their sex life and many of them never experience the joy to make love in their whole life. Dont think I am here talking the so called nonsense. But it is the issue preventing the relationship development for the boys and girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 02:16:22 |Display all floors
good guys. bad guys the world is full of a**h**** and some women are not that much better . so often people like to put people into cattle pens , yanks do this , japs do that , poms are like this, chinks are that , etc etc, I hate those labels, we are people from a world that is changing and some of us try to be good honest people, racist bigots need a kick up the ass, people are using the internet to find some one, just to make friends and some times it just happens, that friendship can lead to love,  men and women are finding something , that is crossing race and culture, yes it will go wrong for some. that can happen anyway,  but it ain't  gonna stop  so GET OVER IT
and a man is not just a penis. it is a whole package

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-15 22:51:37 |Display all floors
i have nothing to say
hope you sucess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 09:04:10 |Display all floors
dont  go deep into the private thing
it is none of other  business

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 10:32:21 |Display all floors

Reply #1 lyjkeai's post

you can keep dreaming...

But the reality is that culture/racial gap is the barrier that can't be crossed/overcome easily.
I've seen too many failed (cross-racial) marriages including my own brother-in-law. But if you're prepared to face that reality, why not...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.