Author: chinadaily

Who is greater, Phelps or Bolt? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-27 08:04:17 |Display all floors

What's Past is Past

The Chinese should not emulate the American meanies and talk of stripping medals.  It is more important to look forward, to ensure that the 2012 games will accept no augmentation.

Start with the slippery suits.

JMHO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-27 12:31:09 |Display all floors
With those slippery suits they looks OMG OMG

too much

too great

too good to be truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-28 02:28:09 |Display all floors
I vote for Bolt. Bolt would have won 8 golds if he could run, 50 metres, 110 metres, 210 metres, runing backwards, running with one arm tied up, and etc. =D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-28 03:03:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-8-27 08:04
Start with the slippery suits.

JMHO.

Your pathetic xenophobic jealousy is tedious tong. Phelps won because he is bloody fast. The end.

Now, perhaps they should ban the underage gymnasts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-31 01:04:03 |Display all floors
In my mind ,the great anthlete is the one who is royal to sport  career and have passion for it.
They both are great.Their achivements also are giant sucess to Beijing Olympic.

The end

[ Last edited by luscawan at 2008-8-31 01:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-31 02:22:15 |Display all floors

Emperor With No Clothes?

Yes, the American swimmers (all who spotted the AUGMENTING slippery suits) are ROYAL alright, but does the emperor know he is without clothes?  The point here is that they should be WITHOUT CLOTHES - without the slippery suits to be exact.

I will officially bet you foul mouthed Westerners that the ENTIRE American team on average, and Phelps in particular, will swim SLOWER without the augmentation.  Any takers?  Put your money where your foul mouths are.  $10,000 enough?  I will give you two to one odds.  

But actually knowing how Westerners treasure winning at all cost, honor is kind of foreign to these foreigners.  It is a forgone conclusion that the Americans will not sua sponte consent to swim without the slippery suits.   Too frightened of losing all those endorsement contracts, you see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-31 02:32:44 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-8-31 02:22
I will officially bet you foul mouthed Westerners

Oh yes, the self-righteous, upstanding tong ... Well, some of us are NOT Westerners, we just enjoy filtering out the cr*p and lies that you write.

Now, I'll bet you 10,000 Euro that those gynmasts were underage. The problem is, like with Phelps, you will never be able to prove otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.