Views: 3251|Replies: 25

what do u crazy about ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-18 11:07:12 |Display all floors
have u ever crazy about anything?
well, don't tell me "I crazy about beautiful things ,so I couldnt stop looking the mirror "

I'm  crazy about cellphone, I have 3 cellphones now, and I had a lot. I couldnt stop changing cellphone, every time when I find out a new and nice cellphone i would like to buy it.  I tried to control myself about it, but its really hard. my mom and my bf are very upset about it,  my best friend always ask me like "hey , when will you buy another one? ". none of my phone is out off one year guarantee, and because I protect them well, so looks like bran-new !

and now I'm tired about my bad habit, that is waste money, but what should I do to change my habit ? everytime I see a new pohne that I like it , I want to run into the store and buy it right away.....  

do u have similar problem as me?
what makes u crazy about it?
无标题12.JPG
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 11:15:21 |Display all floors

a good hobby but need to control your urge!!!

Pls don't look at new phone ever again
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 11:25:35 |Display all floors
I crazy about beautiful things ,so I couldnt stop looking at my fragrant dulcet dear lady miss Cherry.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 11:40:54 |Display all floors
man  are  crazy   for  women;women  are  crazy  for   money.

i   am  crazy   for  love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 11:45:12 |Display all floors
When you are grewing old as me you will have no time to review the new handset in the shop window and you have no mood to philander with your cell,at last you donot mind what brand of your cell is.

In 4-year i have changed 5 cells,but only current cell is using for two years.one is thieved by one of my student whick is bird brand,two are broken whick one is motorola.Now mine is nokia.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 11:46:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-8-18 11:25
I crazy about beautiful things ,so I couldnt stop looking at my fragrant dulcet dear lady miss Cherry.

You fall in love in net.
It was overdue four year ago.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 11:47:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-8-18 11:25

I wonder miss cherry has so magic charming attraction for the man like you.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.