Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-17 20:17:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-13 23:16
She pray in musl1m way, doesn't eat pork and wear headscarf in important religious occassion. We don't treat this as strange thing....

Um, yes you do. The mere fact that you cannot even write M u s l i m  in this BBS is a clue.

This propensity to refer to them as "minorities" is patronising and the constant referral to these various ethnic groups shows us how you look upon them differently.

Just look at the opening ceremony of the olympics, You had a parade of all those various "minority" groups all in the different traditional clothing. Yet all those kids dressed up as Manchus, Tbtns etc were reported to be Han chinese !!!

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2008-8-17 10:20 PM ]
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-17 20:21:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gorbachev at 2008-8-15 17:00

If you are a Maori, I cannot agree more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-17 20:21:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gorbachev at 2008-8-15 17:00
If you are a M a o r i , I cannot agree more

What are you on about ?
I am an anglo-Australian not a M a o r i , although my brother's wife is part  M a o r i .

(I cannot believe it, but M a o r i  is a filter trigger word, what scared of the All Blacks rugby team now ?)

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2008-8-17 10:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-17 22:18:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taptap at 2008-8-15 05:47

Do you know what Afghans say themselves? - "We respect Russians for their courage - they looked into our eyes while fighting but we disdain Americans who shot into our back as abject cowards!"

The dirty no good American cowards only believe in bombing people from 200 miles away!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 00:27:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taptap at 2008-8-14 16:47

Do you know what Afghans say themselves? - "We respect Russians for their courage - they looked into our eyes while fighting but we disdain Americans who shot into our back as abject cowar ...

Men said the same type of things when the crossbow, cannon and musket were first used on the battlefield. When enemies fight with the same weapons war is imagined to be honorable (especially by the side that wins or stalemate is achieved).... but when one side is light years ahead in their level of technology and difficult to engage, they are verbally disparaged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 07:45:03 |Display all floors

Looks like the racist troll got his responses

Funny idiot, no?

Too bad the German women at the close of World War II aren't around to stomp this idiot! The reports of Russian atrocities tag those of the Nazis.

Too bad this idiot wasn't one of their victims!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 07:46:02 |Display all floors

Reply #51 gorbachev's post

Funny!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.