Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-15 05:47:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-8-12 22:16

Your memory is quite short, as you seem to have forgotten what was done in Afghanistan a few years ago (inex. booby trapped toys, helo purges, torture prisons, etc.). The longer a force stays in  ...

Do you know what Afghans say themselves? - "We respect Russians for their courage - they looked into our eyes while fighting but we disdain Americans who shot into our back as abject cowards!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 06:53:58 |Display all floors
CKS is being foolish. When NATO wishes to test Russia, it simply plans exercises secretly and observes the Russian reaction by satellite.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 14:01:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-8-12 22:16

Your memory is quite short, as you seem to have forgotten what was done in Afghanistan a few years ago (inex. booby trapped toys, helo purges, torture prisons, etc.). The longer a force stays in  ...

You avoid the topic of the thread. You didn't show us the proof that Russia troops do as before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 14:19:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taptap at 2008-8-15 04:46

Guys, the folks about humane war is hogwash!!! Each of us measures other people's corn by his own bushel. We belong to different nations, cultures and studied same history but from different po ...

It was never shown in any history book I have ever seen in my formal education and after where an American raised the flag in Berlin. It has always been a hot topic in the US to allow Stalin and the Soviet Union to run rough shod over who would take what at the closing days of the war. American's have always been taught that SU took Berlin. I can't speak for Israel but I know for a fact that your statement is incorrect as far as the USA goes.

Most US history books in schools pass over WWII and WWI in a rather rushed fashion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 14:23:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taptap at 2008-8-15 05:47

Do you know what Afghans say themselves? - "We respect Russians for their courage - they looked into our eyes while fighting but we disdain Americans who shot into our back as abject cowar ...

Is that what they tell you personally? You been there I take it?

If they are getting shot in the back it is because they are running which they obviously didn't do with the USSR since it was the Soviet troops getting shot in the back running.

Fact is NATO totally destroyed in a few months what USSR couldn't do in 10 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 15:00:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-13 08:29

There is a lesson here for the colonialism of the former SU.

Those Russians living in Georgian areas are victims of the policy of the SU which sent ethnic Russian "transmigrants" to  ...

If you are a Maori, I cannot agree more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 15:12:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-8-13 20:59
My Iranian colleague never made mention of using nuclear technology for electricity. My Chinese colleagues never mentioned the perceived threat from the west. My Turkish colleagues didn't mention the kurds, and got along very well with his Greek colleague.

Sorry, emu, my Australian friend never stink like your mouth.

You Anglo-saxon'd better pack back to Europe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.