Author: mandingo

Russian Soldiers Show Perverted US and UK Soldiers How to Behave! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-18 07:47:25 |Display all floors
“British troops videoed 'beating Iraqis',”
Jo Revill and Ned Temko, The Observer, February 12, 2006.

See also “Blair Promises Iraq Abuse Probe,” BBC, February 12, 2006.

According to one progressive website, the cameraman is caught on tape gloating, "Oh yes! Oh yes! You're gonna get it. Yes, naughty little boys! You little f***ers, you little f***ers. DIE! Ha, ha!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 02:42:28 |Display all floors
Five army instructors suspended for 'bullying'
Thursday, September 18, 2008

The British military was plunged into another "bullying" controversy today as defence sources revealed five Army training instructors had been suspended.

Allegations of physical abuse and harassment were made public after an undercover investigation by the BBC at a training base in Catterick, North Yorkshire.

metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Five_army_instructors_suspended_for_bullying&in_article_id=314950&in_page_id=34

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 13:17:43 |Display all floors
Hmmm, in the army, it's called "toughening up". If you can't handle a bit of roughing up, why the hell would you be in the military. It isn't a picnic, the dangers are real and you need to be made aware of that as well as trained to endure the harsh physical conditions. I have no sympathy for these wimps who join the military and expect an easy life.....that doesn't exist! I daresay the same things happen in the Chinese military too, but they don't complain about it because they know why it happens to them. Some folks in the West are absolute wimps. They should be screened before they're allowed through the front gate of the training establishment.
Hell, I used to get beaten all the damn time by my own father, who was military too, just to toughen me up for the army......it worked!
Wouldn't mind "toughening up" buddy and co though if they survived that is which I doubt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 19:46:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-9-19 13:17
Wouldn't mind "toughening up" buddy and co though if they survived that is which I doubt!  

You are all mouth only!

kiwi's are not particularly known as tough guys, more like little girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 20:04:23 |Display all floors
GI gets 7-month sentence in Iraq killings

A U.S. soldier pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder and was sentenced to seven months in prison Thursday in the deaths of four Iraqis, saying he stood guard from a machine-gun turret while the bound and blindfolded prisoners were shot.

The relatively lenient sentence for Spc. Belmor Ramos was part of a deal that will see him testify against the others accused in the killings last year. The four Iraqi men were killed and dumped in a Baghdad canal in April 2007 — allegedly in retribution for casualties in Ramos' unit.

Ramos, 23, had faced a possible sentence of life in prison for conspiracy to commit murder.

msnbc.msn.com/id/26773682/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

More atrocities committed by the murdering US soldiers!
No doubt, kiwi and hi pals wlll hate my guts for bringing this news item to everyone's attention!

At least the Russian soldiers don't behave like these evil animals!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 20:14:03 |Display all floors
US/UK soldiers worse than than the Nazis!

A U.S. soldier pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder and was sentenced to seven months in prison Thursday in the deaths of four Iraqis, saying he stood guard from a machine-gun turret while the bound and blindfolded prisoners were shot.

Isn't this what the Nazis did?
Line them up and shoot them.
How evil and vindictive these evil sickos murderers are!

When did soldiers become judge, jury and executioner of prisoners?
If these people would have been shot when they were were attacking our soldiers, I could understand it.
But, since they were captured prisoners, and there are international treaties concerning this very matter which all of the soldiers agree to abide simply by joining, there is no choice but to punish those involved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 20:54:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.