Author: anne_anne

pictures of opening ceremony -something you can't see on TV [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-16 23:06:21 |Display all floors
Really magnificent  and amazing pitures that we missed due to bad peformance of CCTV.

I did get disappointed at the opening ceremony on 8.8 from TV. They looked disorder and confusing and noisy. I kept asking what the hell is the director Zhang Yimou doing and the photographers working for CCTV? I doubted....Why did they always picture single actor face, and audiences, especially the leaders? I just saw them waving fans due to heat. Always left beautiful scene out////Really bad cast~

But the next day, I visited website and saw some pictures from different angle which cast much better than CCTV, Then I got to know that I misunderstood Zhang Yimou. All fault should be shouldered by CCTV.....How can they work for a national TV?

I also heard that DVD version has been released, but I have got no idea which version is used? I look forward to watching the real opening ceremony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-17 13:49:23 |Display all floors
Frankly speaking,Zhang Yimou's big scenes did shocked us,but i think a pity there were lots of details didn't showed on CCTV.

[ Last edited by dffeminem at 2008-8-17 01:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-17 20:25:05 |Display all floors
It is very beautiful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 10:39:27 |Display all floors
that's so fantistic moment, I admired the persons who were on the spot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 10:53:22 |Display all floors
"Why did they always picture single actor face, and audiences, especially the leaders?"

I like the idea of zooming in on some performers' faces- and it's good to occasionally see the audience.  About the leaders.. CCTV is the state broadcaster, so it was probably required to devote a certain amount of time to them.  But I can't remember how many audience shots were used during the show- I thought most were when the athletes came in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 18:36:19 |Display all floors
Comparing with the two different versions,I think we have to enhance our photography!!!
Mr.Zhang Yi-mou is great,bringing us such a bright,fantastic film.And NBC used a excellent method to record these,which is worthy for us to study.

[ Last edited by richan at 2008-8-18 06:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 14:39:08 |Display all floors
It's fantasic!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.