Views: 10499|Replies: 10

我运动我健康 A Special test [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-1 08:08:23 |Display all floors
Yesterday morning I took part in a movement of mountain-climbing organised by my company union.The distance from my home to the foot of XiangLuFeng mountain is about 3 kilometres away.And the altitude of XiangLuFeng peak is more than 300 metres.
    Like others ,I should have taken a bicycle or a bus ride to the start point for climbing(at the foot of the mountain),instead,I decided running over there,then mountain-climbing ,and running home again,so as to test my physical potential.
    XiangLuFeng peak,the top of the kuaiJi mountains,is a famous scenic spot,where there is a Buddha temple for worshipping and  you can have a bird's eye view of shaoxing city.Climbing up there,however,you should make hard efforts.So it's very ideal for people to do physical exercises.
    At 7:15 AM I left home running for there .It took me about 20 minutes to run over 3  kilometre.After registering at the start point ,I at once begun to run and climb the mountain with big strides.I surpassed many others who were climbing up earlier,and by achieving the destination I haven't even  had a good rest during the course up to the top.The time spent on is less than half an hour.
   Having some sightseeings at the peak,I got down,and went on running home.Some colleagues who were driving along the road where I was running took admiring looks at me .I was encouraged very much.By the time I got home,it's 9:10 AM,less than 2 hours totally.
   The  practising of running and  mountain-climbing so much proves of a strong body of mine ,which is really  my greatest wealth and a  best gift brought by my often-morning-jogging since 1998.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-1 12:08:34 |Display all floors
that's great to do movement regularly, such as mountain-climbing, swimming, etc, which can be benefit for us health,

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2008-8-1 12:19:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-8 19:47:33 |Display all floors
alititude is just 300 meters ,This is not very high mountain,so may be the exercises is not as special as you said .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-8 19:48:12 |Display all floors
I don't mean to upset you ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-12 14:03:41 |Display all floors
if every week you can climb moutain(300m high) at least twice,  you can keep fitness well!
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-26 17:44:22 |Display all floors
A special experience
a good mind in a health body
maybe this is different from the "as   Roman  said"
My name is Enoch
Giddy owzitgoin?good!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.