Author: heroodle

女人,选择爱情还是车房? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-21 16:43:56 |Display all floors

i chose car or house

due to the social development,i think the car or house is more important than love,according to the income,it is very difficult to someone buy house in Shenzhen,when you have house, then you want a car again,so it is great pressure to someone.
if can chose,i will chose car or house,we can growing love in the daily life,especial to female.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2010-11-17 10:05:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sophia8502 at 2010-10-21 16:43
due to the social development,i think the car or house is more important than love,according to the income,it is very difficult to someone buy house in Shenzhen,when you have house, then you want a ...

尊重不同意见
物质爱情并举

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 11:56:26 |Display all floors
I chose both if i can .But it is often out of the track .

I did heard some news about that without love one can die.

Indeed It just a minority of person who will do that .

Actually I gonna choose car and house if I can.
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 13:20:15 |Display all floors
Love is always followed by houses and cars if he is really loves you,
but i preety doubt that money can buy love, the true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 14:02:25 |Display all floors
Many years ago,I heard a saying from HONGKONG that "no money no talk!", As the price grows up nowadays,money is more and more important. May be someday when you propose to your girlfriend,she may say :"no money no talk!" ,do you believe you can live well with enough money?How can you ensure you can earn more money later?you have to meet the social problems such as buying house,bringing up your children,taking care of your and your wife's parents! Especally in the big city. I think this is a social problem. The government should crack down the housing and commodities price! Make sure majority people can afford the price!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 16:29:44 |Display all floors
actually, as a girl. i want to talk about my opinion, u konw that, housing and loving are not the two opposite side.  i never believe that 20 years before, our father and mother generations do not consider the housing while they falled in love. although it is new century, with price for housing, but the tradition never change, all would be married women want a house to live, they eager for steady living status,a house, an home. and in another way, men in new century are not like their dads, they are likely to do something improper while they are in still marriage. compared with unfaithful husband, women are likely to choose house.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2010-12-26 16:35:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by renningrosa at 2010-11-29 16:29
actually, as a girl. i want to talk about my opinion, u konw that, housing and loving are not the two opposite side.  i never believe that 20 years before, our father and mother generations do not  ...

compared with unfaithful husband, women are likely to choose house.

额~
男人背地寻欢、女人独守空房
尴尬的是婚姻

[ Last edited by heroodle at 2010-12-26 04:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.