Author: heroodle

女人,选择爱情还是车房? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-17 19:32:06 |Display all floors
[quote]
And, I believe, if the one who is in possession of great wealth, he must have been proved to be extrordinary and honest, or he must be not allowed to take charge of such a large sum of money.
do you really think so? it is definitely ridiculous.so many people make themselves wealthy by unlawful means especially in china ,our motherland.do you know the gangland boss liqiang of chongqing?he did proved himself to be so extraordinary, but please tell me where  the honest is? isn't that if  he give you a chance ,you will promise to marry him immediately?or even hope  to be his mistress? so many  corrupted servants in our govenmet are extremely wealthy,but it is said that up to 95% of them have mistresses.even not have one. are they honest? tell me please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 19:36:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cathylu1983 at 2008-7-28 20:52
It is said that the matural love is combined with sex and affection. I think money is important, but compared to live with a hateful wealthy man , I'd rather choose dirty broken house but surrounde ...

do you really think so? it is definitely ridiculous.so many people make themselves wealthy by unlawful means especially in china ,our motherland.do you know the gangland boss liqiang of chongqing?he did proved himself to be so extraordinary, but please tell me where  the honest is? isn't that if  he give you a chance ,you will promise to marry him immediately?or even hope  to be his mistress? so many  corrupted servants in our govenmet are extremely wealthy,but it is said that up to 95% of them have mistresses.even not have one. are they honest? tell me please.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2009-12-7 19:25:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 312feng at 2009-11-17 19:36

do you really think so? it is definitely ridiculous.so many people make themselves wealthy by unlawful means especially in china ,our motherland.do you know the gangland boss liqiang of chongq ...

Corruption is truly hateful, but whatever others choose as their ways of living, the choice of your life lies in your own hand.
:)

[ Last edited by heroodle at 2009-12-7 07:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-7 20:25:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-23 15:35
To me, I choose love, not cars or house.
Actually now I am facing to the same situation. One has a good job with good salary, owning a house and intends to buy a car. But I won't want to marry hi ...

we share the same opinion!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 04:31:59 |Display all floors
I am sorry time is so late that I reply my words without reading carefully.
Time to sleeping despite there is four hours time difference@_@
as for my own mind,it's better our vasty boy and girl (especially to vainglorious girl and poor boys like me):
We choose migration,we have to do,have to done...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2010-1-31 13:20:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by CHN_Orz at 2010-1-23 04:31
I am sorry time is so late that I reply my words without reading carefully.
as for my own mind,it's better our vasty boy and girl ( ...

I see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-1 12:44:57 |Display all floors
well guys! i think it is no big fault that some wemen choose house and cars as first love,we have no reson to abuse the action and the wemen.if i have much money ,i will give more to the wemen i love.
if not, or poor, i have to choose one who is not focusing on the house and cars! and i would never betray the wemen like this.and i will give all my life to fetch the things she like.
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.