Views: 73696|Replies: 140

女人,选择爱情还是车房? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-28 11:15:19 |Display all floors
          Irrationally high housing price in large cities of China and its tendency to continue to rise have triggered the battle between love and house.

Some practical women pick their fiancés on condition that the would-be husbands already have or are able to afford a house. Others have no special prenuptial requirements for their Mr. Right. They believe in true love.

Tradition has it that men should take on the greater portion in family supporting, but it doesn’t mean that a man must get everything ready before marrying a wife. A house is a shelter where a couple build up a family, bring up their children and spend the rest of their lives together. The shelter belongs to both and for sure should be maintained by the wife as well as the husband. The housing problem should be taken into account before marriage, but it shouldn’t be regarded as the primary qualification of a man to win a woman’s heart.

Those who intend to change their living status through marriage are actually looking for marriage of convenience. Love is overloaded by too many personal considerations. They may lead a wealthy life but their hearts are empty, for they get married with the house instead of the man.

On the contrary, a woman who prefers to marry the man she truly loves even if the man doesn’t have a house of his own for the time being is likely to take up her share in purchasing a house. Love is mutual, so they keep the house together. The house, suffused with love and warmth, can truly stand up against storms of life in the future.

One more point worth mentioning is that during the past few years, women have been struggling for equal rights with men. They proclaim that women can create their own career and even take over the domains once dominated by men. I believe so, but the problem is that their struggle for sex equality conflicts with their expectation for a financially reliable husband. Suppose a woman asks her boyfriend for a house at the time of his proposal and meanwhile demands to play first fiddle after marriage, don’t you think her requirements are contradictory and ridiculous? Since she is against sex discrimination, why doesn’t she buy a house for her male counterpart? If she does so, isn’t it an ironclad proof that women are as capable as men?

The debate may stop, but the battle between love and house will never end. Anyhow, I am convinced that love will always prevail in the battle because most of us live in this world not for a house or money, but for the beauty of nature, of life and of love.

From NoOdle's Blog

[ Last edited by heroodle at 2009-5-18 10:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 13:56:11 |Display all floors

OK ,begin a fair discussion

remember one post  " marry me ? prepare a house first ..."
actually , when get marry , woman will think about many aspects : love , physical condition, future...and so on
herein , money is a important part , maybe is the most important for some woman . she need money more
than love . that is very common.
and some guys , they seek for girls only for one reason : sex....so , they just take care of the pretty face
he need a hot girl to be his wife . when his wife get older , he will seek for another younger ....
so , nowsday , the society become more and more complicated...
maybe you need to spent whole life on hunting for true love ....hurry up .

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-28 14:01:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-7-28 13:56
remember one post  " marry me ? prepare a house first ..."
actually , when get marry , woman will think about many aspects : love , physical condition, future...and so on
herein , money ...

Thanks for your discussion
objective!
Personally, I don't think true love falls on everyone
Luckily, it has fallen on me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 14:34:32 |Display all floors

Reply #1 heroodle's post

Yeah, I know some girls pay more attention to wealth than true love.
I also heard some men changed their wife when they get rich.
The world is fair. So it is need every one keep your eyes open and choose the right person as your spouse.
Having fun!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 15:12:09 |Display all floors
This topic has been discussed too much,I have been dumb and numb in it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 15:13:44 |Display all floors
by the way,since it's an English forum,please display your title in English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 15:18:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heroodle at 2008-7-28 14:01

Thanks for your discussion
objective!
Personally, I don't think true love falls on everyone
Luckily, it has fallen on me.

So you are a lucky one. congratulations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.