Views: 5575|Replies: 11

What do u think of extra-marital affair [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-23 11:40:55 |Display all floors
What do u think of extra-marital affair

[size=-2]Hi guys,

Since browsed Sohu's blogs about extra-marital affairs, i found this situation is very common in China and there are also many disscussion both supportive and against about 3rd party. Just wonder what do u think of it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 12:42:53 |Display all floors
Depends on money ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 16:23:48 |Display all floors
i am against it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-9 01:08:04 |Display all floors
It's so sweet and romantice and i am 100 percent for it, haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-9 12:03:58 |Display all floors
hmm if you're married. it is both abroad and in China against the law.
so that leads to many divorces...

breaking up families is NEVER a happy thing... many people will be saddened.
actually even 2 people as lovers, when someone as 3rd party interrupts and joins could already be bad even its not against the law... its against people's morale and emotions...  sad and pity but you can't help it sometimes.
People just fall in love with someone else sometimes, especially if they cannot control their own emotions and feelings very well...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 18:41:58 |Display all floors
In China, I think men in marriages are the most likely to have affairs instead of women. I just cannot figure out if those men want to have sex with other women, why they just get divorced?

If they are single again, they can have sex with as many women as they want legally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-17 11:06:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhu8jie at 16-9-2008 18:41
In China, I think men in marriages are the most likely to have affairs instead of women. I just cannot figure out if those men want to have sex with other women, why they just get divorced?

If t ...

because you should know in China, Face (面子) is everything. especially when having kids already.
They can really not stand to divorce. this would lose big face to both families. so the man just want to have fun outside his marriage and not breaking his own even his actions are such invalid.....
the lesson they should learn is PLAY ALL YOU CAN while you're young and unmarried.  if you're tired and ready to get serious, THEN marry, not earlier

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.