Views: 25125|Replies: 206

do you like dancing? and what is you feeling on dancing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-20 12:24:55 |Display all floors
I miss those days in participating campus evening dancing party. currently, i still love dancing but just dance at ballroom occasionally.dancing brings me feel alive and energetic.I feel in ecstasy whenever I dance. I feel happy when i'm dancing and i don't even feel hurting feet or tiredness except when I'm already home. I sleep well after going out dancing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-20 13:20:20 |Display all floors
I love it.  I do  jazz, hip-hop, modern disco, latin dance.

I don't know why but it just makes me feel a bit good, because i can express myself through it (how corny does this sound?), idk i just feel really great. some more, i feel delightful and pleased in dancing with my sweetie and hottie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 09:09:29 |Display all floors
I don't like it I love it !!! dance is the best thing since the kit-kat bar it makes me feel in control of my body and just lets me be happy I don't have to think about any thing but dancing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 09:14:29 |Display all floors
I wish I have time to learn dancing in the near future.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 11:10:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 11:22:39 |Display all floors
In my college I have exercised with my under-loved girl,but since i miss her i never have dance with lady unitl now.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 11:26:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ingrid08 at 2008-7-20 12:24
I miss those days in participating campus evening dancing party. currently, i still love dancing but just dance at ballroom occasionally.dancing brings me feel alive and energetic.I feel in ecstasy ...

ingrid08
Why you have changed your avatar ?this picture is more terrible even she is a pretty asian occupational  lady.:@:Q:Q
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.