Views: 19222|Replies: 67

write something [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-14 15:44:50 |Display all floors
One of my colleague asked me to borrow money at the beginning of this year,  he said he will give me back soon. but now half a year passed, he still don't give it back.

I asked him for money last month, but he said he has no money, last month he just give me RMB1000, and told me he will give me other in one week, but now four weeks have passed, he still don't give it to me.

I don't want to ask him for money every day, but if i don't remind him, i think he won't remember to give me. I feel very boring for it.

Do you have some good idea can let me give money back and don't lose folksy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 16:04:57 |Display all floors

Establish your principle is indispensable

A rather paradoxical issue~ If i were you,i will recognize him as a unprincipled guy~This certain person doesn't deserve your trust.Everyone should establish own principle so as to not be attached with some unnecessary troubles such as upstairs circumstances.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 16:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rovi297 at 2008-7-14 16:01

hehehe, that is easy, why not ask him to lend you the same amount, so...you see what mean?

I think he may has no money to give me back, but he had money for travel with his wife and son on this may. 1.

I don't know why he don't give money back to me? he said he would give me back soon(no more than ten days) when he borrowed it . I don't wait to use it, but he don't explain for half a year,  I feel very sad for his behavior.

It seems who borrow the money is the biggest now, maybe next time i need consider first when i lend money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 16:15:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holycow709 at 2008-7-14 16:04
A rather paradoxical issue~ If i were you,i will recognize him as a unprincipled guy~This certain person doesn't deserve your trust.Everyone should establish own principle so as to not be attached  ...

When i realize it, it's too late.

I think i can't do this foolish thing again in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 17:01:05 |Display all floors

We are fellow sufferers

I borrowed 10000 yuan to a neighbour 3 years ago.  The man said he would give the money back in a year and wrote a  debenture .  So far, he never returned the money and I even can't  find him.  I think the man has moved to somewhere just beyond my reach .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 17:34:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jerry1985 at 2008-7-14 17:01
I borrowed 10000 yuan to a neighbour 3 years ago.  The man said he would give the money back in a year and wrote a  debenture .  So far, he never returned the money and I even can't  find him.  I t ...

I can't belive why some person can't obey their promise.

After this thing, i think i can't lend money without consider.

Hope i can't meet this kind ones in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 19:55:28 |Display all floors
how many money did you lend to him ?
forget it . if he want to give you back he will do as soon as possibel. if he don't  , the answer is "never "
even if  you ask him to give your money back .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.