Views: 3977|Replies: 15

plastic ban benifit consumers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-8 10:54:29 |Display all floors
Since the plastic ban implemented, every supermarket has saved cost of average tens of thousand yuan. And supermarkets promise to conduct sales and discounts to benefit consumers.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 12:00:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-7-8 10:54
Since the plastic ban implemented, every supermarket has saved cost of average tens of thousand yuan. And supermarkets promise to conduct sales and discounts to benefit consumers.

Good issue!
Today first sofa!~
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 12:09:52 |Display all floors
Yesterday,i have bought  cloth bag cost me 7RMB.
Previous I have purchased many and many food or thing consumable in the super market which should be full of two plastic bags.But now when thought of the charge of bag  I only buy the necessary daily  things as mang as one samll plastic bag charged me 2jiao.

It is loss for the earning.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 12:37:38 |Display all floors
It remains to be seen if, when and how the savings to the retailers will benefit the consumers. I haven't seen any evidence of it yet. Prices still increase and my weekly food bill doesn't seem to get any smaller so I'm very sceptical as to whether prices will decrease as a result of savings made, or will the retail outlets just line their pockets? I'm thinking the latter!
The only thing that will, hopefully, benefit from the ban on retailers providing free plastic bags is the environment. I also have yet to see the smaller wet markets charge for the bags so is the problem resolved at all......I highly doubt it! For those who don't think the problem is critical in China, take a ride on a train between cities.....like between Yanji and Changchun in Jilin Province for example.....horrific pollution by plastic bags there. On that ride alone, I've seen the damage caused to waterways, large and small...and we see farmers plowing the bags into the same soil that they grow our food in....nice huh? Go to the smaller and poorer alleyways of the major cities and see the problems there....still a long way to go, but at least making people aware of the problem is a step in the right direction! Well done, so far!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2008-7-8 12:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 12:53:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-7-8 12:37
It remains to be seen if, when and how the savings to the retailers will benefit the consumers. I haven't seen any evidence of it yet. Prices still increase and my weekly food bill doesn't seem to  ...

Good analyse and views.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 12:58:28 |Display all floors
To mr.exportedkiwi:I found your user name is very interesting and funny.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 12:59:34 |Display all floors
China is taking step to tackle its grim pollution problems. Well done.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.