Author: yuan_zcen

How is DL in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-5 23:17:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-8-5 15:31
I don’t think there is any impassable gap between our thinking.

The government from the very beginning has presented respect to Buddhist religion there. DL wasted many chance to sit by Banchan, ...

I fully agree with you. His and his cohort's intention is to restore serfdom and enslave the people of this province again. Anyway, I think it's not worthwhile to discuss about it. He is a failure and will never achieve this. Let him grumble in Taramtala and in the West. Grumbling and distorting facts is what he's best at.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-5 23:42:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 08:50:00 |Display all floors
He is a terrorist..
STIN-- YOUR OWN OFFICE AND EYES IN CHINA!
www.bizinchina.cc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 10:25:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 10:32:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by takethis at 2008-8-6 10:25
If he is a t.errorist, India would not grant him asylum for sure. The majority of the world seems to have a different view than the Chinese government has.
What the 1.3 Billion Chinese think is al ...

India would grant him asylum if she considered that he was working in their interests.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-6 20:51:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-8-6 13:51

You repeat yourself. Repeating over and over again that I'm a slave of M.ao Ma.rx.ism does not mean that you tell the truth. I firmly believe that the D  clique is the second biggest threat to China, just after Islamic te r ror ists. This is my firm opinion. Since I have to accept your distorted view of Chinese history I can at least expect that you accept my view as well without name calling, ok? Maybe this is asked too much from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-6 21:02:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-8-6 12:51
An academically educated man such as you writing such odd, old-fashioned uncult.ural revolutionary garbage? I used to think you were a more indepen.dent-minded person but apparently you are a b ...

For someone who make money in China...

You bankrupted your own credibility.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.