Author: yuan_zcen

How is DL in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-1-8 11:23:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-8 11:25

Now I know you are just as despicable as any of these paid prop thought coppers and stooges of the Prop Ministry!

Why do you always so fittingly describe others with your own characteristics? Despicable, yes, that's what you are. Who knows how much you're paid for your anti China prop?

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2009-1-8 12:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:24:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-8 10:25
Now I know you are just as despicable as any of these paid prop thought coppers and stooges of the Prop Ministry!

You advised others to be "grateful wherever you live".

Now is this too difficult for you to be grateful to China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:47:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-8 10:34
In August/NW's case I am puzzled. This guy ought to be taking university exams but you can go online at any time of the day and he is online.

Is he the 'student' he says he is?   ...

This is more stupid.

When I've ever made statement that I'm a student which take examination?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:50:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2009-1-8 03:59
I've checked your post, and it's funny to see that you just wake up to answer Seneca's posts.
I haven't seen yet a comment from you which actualy bring something new in the debat.... you just ...

You yourself failed to address my answer in other post, yet suddenly jumped in in other thread.

Why should I repeat and repeat again your same question.

Btw, just like seneca, if you think you can't appreaciate your life in China, no one force you to stay.

seneca also said everyone should "be grateful whereever you live".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 14:20:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-1-8 11:50

You yourself failed to address my answer in other post, yet suddenly jumped in in other thread.

Why should I repeat and repeat again your same question.

Btw, just like seneca, if you thin ...

I love my life in China, I love my life wherever I am in the world. I believe each and every country can make you learn something.
One of my purpose is to better understand other cultures.
I like to read news from different countries everyday because I can get different opinions and set mine out of them.  
I mostly read the posts and don't write here, because I admit that my knowledge regarding chinese matters needs to improve first.
So I come to this forum to learn, to observe how people think and their attitude toward sensitive subjects.
But I just observe paranoia, angst and anger, and I found out that any foreign post has to suffer patriotic over reaction from chinese who are supposed to be educated.
I recently understood that some people are actualy payed or rewarded to post pro chinese posts. I also noticed that some of the posters just come here to spread their hate and nationalism toward "foreigners".  
So, debates are really poor. People keep running sensitive forum to encourage patriotism like : "China and its People: The Most Envied Civilization", "who is DL in your eyes" .
First answer to your good topic about political posts : "ZHI LAOHU BY GREAT M A O - TO amerikans - for trying to strike the heartland mountains of CHINA "... so clever ...BRAVO!
You want Seneca to leave?
How will this forum looks like without him? : Just a brunch of locals who agree with each other on every subjects?
The final result would be a nonsens forum.
Here I have been insulted after 2 moderate posts: people called me Nazi, pedophile, foreign trash... and surprisingly, nobody reacted negatively.
Hate toward foreigners seems to be accepted here and if they try to defend themself, people ask them to leave China.
Trust me or not, I never seen that in any other foreign forum, wherever they are from.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 16:27:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2009-1-8 07:47

Seneca is okay !

Have never felt that he has double standards nor that he is a trouble maker.

cheers !!!

:):):)

You are OK, senaca is not. He used to gloatingly say he don't need russian gas in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 16:29:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-1-8 11:24

You advised others to be "grateful wherever you live".

Now is this too difficult for you to be grateful to China?

Why not show the picture here?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.