Author: yuan_zcen

How is DL in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-5 16:09:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-1-3 13:37

Wrong presumption, wrong analysis and then wrong conclusion.

You've failed to read my whole posts that I hail those choose China as their home and share their future with Chinese. They are C ...

Of course this is a wrong analysis for you because this is cynical. I perfectly knew you would not agree, my point is to show you that your posts are stupid.
You always try to push foreigners aside of this forum when they don't agree with your point of view or the one of the CCP... worst, you say they shouldn't give their opinion and leave the country. I just remember you that chinese people are absolutely everywhere around the world and that they don't hesitate to give their opinion when they want. The big difference between foreigners in China and Chinese in foreign countries is that the foreigners in China actulay choose to come here while most of chinese didn't.
Seneca is mostly polite and respectful in his posts, and he has the dangerous role to moderate the pro chinese propaganda here and make the forum lifeful. This is courageous and while he is mostly alone to face the mass, he receives racist comments, and posts which judge his personal life and choices. These are very low level attacks, and you are the loser who lead them. Since you feel you are right, you will have to admit that without Seneca, this forum would be ...kind of boring.  Try to answer the posts, not to spread your venom around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 20:56:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-5 19:10
IT's a shame but don't expect August to ever own up, to say 'xiexie nimen' or to feel remorse for his stupid remarks in this forum... ...

Hmm... I wonder whether you ever feel gratitude to the Chinese, the people you choose to live with?

You don't.

Instead you curse and scorn them everyday, a wicked habit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 21:01:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 21:04:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2009-1-5 16:09
Of course this is a wrong analysis for you because this is cynical. I perfectly knew you would not agree, my point is to show you that your posts are stupid.
You always try to push foreigners aside of this forum when they don't agree with your point of view or the one of the CCP... worst, you say they shouldn't give their opinion and leave the country. I just remember you that chinese people are absolutely everywhere around the world and that they don't hesitate to give their opinion when they want. The big difference between foreigners in China and Chinese in foreign countries is that the foreigners in China actulay choose to come here while most of chinese didn't.
Seneca is mostly polite and respectful in his posts, and he has the dangerous role to moderate the pro chinese propaganda here and make the forum lifeful. This is courageous and while he is mostly alone to face the mass, he receives racist comments, and posts which judge his personal life and choices. These are very low level attacks, and you are the loser who lead them. Since you feel you are right, you will have to admit that without Seneca, this forum would be ...kind of boring.  Try to answer the posts, not to spread your venom around.

Okay, I'll try to answer your post and we'll see whether you be able to answer mine.

There are numerous foreigners that don't agree with me, I just told one of them to leave China, seneca. You choose to avoid the fact that I also befriend other foreigners here and emphasize how I confront seneca.

Racist? Have you ever read seneca's comment about Chinese "mental health"? I wonder if this kind of comment related to his objection to CCP policy? No, it's a pure racist comment against Chinese and you've failed to address this.

I attack his personal choice, yes. Simply because this is the place he choose to live, every of his post contains not only condemnation to government policy, but racist attack against a nation or race. If he hate this place, he may simply leave, no one force him to stay.

He also propose the US to free the terrorist that fight against China, what is this? A terrorist to China is not a terrorist to him? Then why he choose to marry a Chinese and choose to stay? I said because he can't survive a single day outside China.

Now, it's your turn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 21:11:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2009-1-5 21:01
Well North....

I have great respect for you here and can see exactly where you're coming from.

It is manners to speak politely of a country you chose to adopt as a home.

You can also s ...

Zglobal,

I respect diversity, but diversity also a source of different opinions.

That's why those came from different backgrounds may quarell with each other, but it's only difference in viewpoint.

I also respect your choice to live in China and share your future with us, it's a hard decision to start a new life in a foreign country. We may hold different opinions in many matters, but your willingness to adapt with China's way of life is laudable.

But seneca is totally different, his comments are not about policy or government, he talked about whole nation and race. He even proposed the US to release terrorist that harm China and brand a thug as "warrior". Why he marry a Chinese if he hate China, why he stay in China if he hate Chinese?

He always avoid this fact, it's too difficult for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 09:34:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-6 09:32
Proof in the pudding: A true loser like August can never shut up or say 'sorry' herself.

Another self-mumbling from seneca the loser. The question is simply too difficult for him to face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 09:41:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-6 09:37
My wife for example thinks that of you, and she knows how grateful I am to her for being loyal and just plain good - which you can't be. ...

I believe this, you already pumped bullsh!t into her head and always think you're a saviour.

Which should be the contrary, you live and stay in China by your own choice, yet curse and scorn Chinese behind your wife's back.

Really low, I always think zionist are rich people, loser like you is really rare.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.