Author: yuan_zcen

How is DL in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 12:20:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-12-26 12:18

It's on the process.

But the oxygen there is much fewer than in the inland, some people unable to adapt the weather and atmosphere.

Thank you for your info. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 12:30:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-12-26 12:20
Thank you for your info. :)

Don't worry, the new railway will further integrate Tbet into the motherland.

CIA and other terrorist organizations have to find new puppet to replace DL, to harass China.

But we know they only chose losers, thief or cult-terrorist; they are losers after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 14:49:10 |Display all floors
I do not know the meaning of DL...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-12-26 16:04:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iymizhang at 2008-12-26 15:49
I do not know the meaning of DL...

Deranged Loser

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 13:22:16 |Display all floors

losers

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-12-11 20:04

I must admit Chinese government have yet to learn on how to deal with foreign loser.

The loser used a naive Chinese girl for visa extension and live as parasite here.

Much has to be learn ...

If the few foreigners who live in China are losers, you also have to admit that the 40 millions overseas chinese are also losers... it makes chinese people being much more loosers than the "foreigners"...
Also, if China is such a great country, why the clever foreigners who choose to live here are called "losers". Is it because you admit that China is definitively the wrong choice for living?  You cannot be a loser if you choose the right and prosperous place to settle down...it seems you believe China is not the right spot...hahaha
Dude, you are insulting your own people!!! What a shame! lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 13:37:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2009-1-3 13:22
If the few foreigners who live in China are losers, you also have to admit that the 40 millions overseas chinese are also losers... it makes chinese people being much more loosers than the  ...

Wrong presumption, wrong analysis and then wrong conclusion.

You've failed to read my whole posts that I hail those choose China as their home and share their future with Chinese. They are China's friends

I also mentioned several foreign losers that refuse to adapt with Chinese way of living, yet curse and scorn the very people they live with everyday.

Why don't you make clear of the matter before making premature statement here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 13:38:28 |Display all floors

Cult terrorist

The terrorist and the terrorist.
cult-terrorists.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.