If ur leader is not kind to u
how do u deal with?
do u abdicate it?
do u still struggle for it?
do u dispute with ur colleague?
or others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 20:33:28 |Display all floors
at my downtime, rest and relax and generally recharge batteries. then will realize that it is not my career that is the problem, but rather the manner in which i choosing to pursue it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 23:02:44 |Display all floors
how do chose to pursue ur career.pls clarify a little?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 23:06:36 |Display all floors
face problem and deal with it as soon as possible...don't put off. it will bring you many trouble

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 23:16:26 |Display all floors
learn how to compromise, you will adapt and adopt most job.
completely shift is only a last choice. usually, you may consider to shift to a field closely related to your current career background.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 23:40:32 |Display all floors
everything may look repetitive if we keep doing the same thing. tiresomeness will grow the more we're chained to a single task or with a company. i'm also finding the better ways to reignite my passion as i used to be years ago as an entrant to the company.

promotion seems to be best way to sort that out.. but not everyone will be promoted to be in the corner office... if we're not shortlisted for a promotion, it tells we're not doing good enough. then, back to work and get rid of the self-disturbed thought and absorb yourself to be concentrated on the work... if you're excellent enough, you are promoted hence more responsibilities that bring you more challenges to response

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-5 17:14:19 |Display all floors
The way I deal with trouble is not to cause trouble.Generally speaking, there are two main troubles existed in the office.One is communication trouble; the other is working trouble. The challenge of the former is how to enhance your communicating skills with others while the challenge of the latter is how to improve your own working capability. I think every problem can be solved beforehand. If you do not cause trouble for others, then there will be no reason for others to cause trouble to you. Smile to your colleagues and give appropriate praise sometimes. That is enough, but just for communication trouble. As for the working trouble,  I think the best way is to improve  your working ability according to the practical situation in your working field.

If we all people could overcome the above two main troubles, I believe our working life will be more pleasant and joyful.

[ Last edited by shyanna at 2008-7-5 05:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.