Views: 6411|Replies: 22

i love a prostitute [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-24 11:24:17 |Display all floors
controdition.puzzled.sometimes  morbid.outcry   from  my  family.so  large  pain  i  have.

my  prostitute   had  nice  body,like  moutains,i  love  her  body  very much,she  is  kind,belevelent  and  she  want  to  give  all  she  had  to  me.

but,i  do  not  know  how  to do.my  heart  broken!my  god!why  did  god  send  a  prostitute  to  test  me ?

[ Last edited by salvation at 2008-6-24 11:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 12:38:49 |Display all floors
you feel pain because you have been grown on the culture enviorment which treat prostitude as great indignity. think about girls in thailand, it's ordiary for a young girl to be a prostitude before she get married . that is a sort of employment make money with her "body" as what you have  done with your hand or brain.
better to leave if you can't conquer the barrier in psychology, or you will hert your both。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 17:58:12 |Display all floors
It doesn't matter if you are a singal man and you can accept it, and maybe she is the " right" person for you.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 21:13:20 |Display all floors

tell us the detail....

maybe we can some suggestion .
here is a old said : " love is blind ......"
once your feeling is coming , it is very hard to control....good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 12:54:58 |Display all floors
Do you (we) or should you (we) love the past or the person? If you answer the person, then go for it...if not, leave it alone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 13:05:12 |Display all floors
If you really love her ,you'll accept her and all things around her.So ,you should have a second thoughts over it.
Then you are sure your lover is really her,you should burn bridge and live a new live with her.
Start your new life....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 13:16:00 |Display all floors

body like mountains??

what you mean, like her boobs?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.