Views: 10412|Replies: 59

How do you spend your weekend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-21 23:01:26 |Display all floors
How do you spend your weekend?   What do you do on weekend?:)

It's terrible for me spend weekend,i feel one day seems like a year,it's so humdrum for me a single,as if count  time to spend time,i want invite my friends to climb hill,but they have no time,some will go to work overtime,some will study to deal with the coming examinations; ask my classmate to shop around,but they also too busy to have time meet me,or have a appointment or attend a wedding,in a word, they all the time have things to do; my colleague have their own things to do,and only a few of them i would like talk to them,and have no time either

So i feel have nothing to do,therefor i always feel vacuity and alone.   

You konw when a man at a disadvantage of the lonely feeling,it is very scared.He'll gradually find the world is lost color,everything isn't interesting any more,not any goal.He will become a bit of dereism and little word,and the consequence is very serious,unable image.

So i must let me actively at all times,i may have a chat with net friends on internet,refer to many topics,or have a slowly walk in the park,see the good scene and listen to the people talking , laughing and doing exercise,everybody is live good living,have no annoyance.The world is so wonderful that i can not missing it.

Or i could consider to attend some training classes,study something useful knowledge,tanto i feel stuffing,no unwanted time to thinking the unhappy and arsy-varsy thing.

Now i'm looking for a girlfirend,maybe after that i could not worry about how to spend the unwanted times,but before this i must make a good plan.

I want to know how you spend your weekend very much,no matter you if is single or in double harness,pls talk about your experience,we can exchange each other opinion.

Pls comment it ,just your real feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-21 23:10:53 |Display all floors

Doing overtime ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-22 10:35:30 |Display all floors

study in a language training center.

For me, studying in a language training center is my choice.
ttl understand you, the suggestion I give you is that to find more friend to chat or play together.
Don't be alone at home or play alone, it will let you fell more lonely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-22 12:45:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 441424 at 2008-6-21 23:10

worked in my office today and also tomorrow.

ur company have to pay u 2 times salary, right? hehe~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-22 13:05:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2008-6-21 23:01

It's terrible for me spend weekend,i feel one day seems like a year,it's so humdrum for me a single,as if count  time to spend time, ...

in june, i just keep my focus on watching Euro cup, watch games tonight and sleep daytime, then have dinning then watch again, that's all my life on weekend at present...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-22 14:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2008-6-21 23:01

It's terrible for me spend weekend,i feel one day seems like a year,it's so humdrum for me a single,as if count  time to spend time, ...

right, trying to find a gf u love is the best way to spend ur weekend time as leisure, u are so smart,
but maybe be so for period of time, u must have this kind of feeling again, because u would be tired with ur gf, maybe want to be alone again,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-22 18:23:05 |Display all floors
at this sunday's evening, just now thunderstorms rumbled into my city and downpour heavily fell down, while i was reading mystery stories and watching film classics at my home, that provided an appropriate outlet for my inquisitive nature.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.