Views: 53613|Replies: 63

应该鼓励大学生恋爱吗 [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-6-18 11:49:27 |Display all floors

Should college students be encouraged to find a boyfriend or girlfriend?

In China, most high school students are not allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. However, when they start their college life, they have the freedom and the chance.

Personally, I think campus love in college is allowed but shouldn’t be encouraged.

Some freshmen itch for a boyfriend or girlfriend out of curiosity since they had to keep a decent distance from the opposite sex at high school. Without the daily supervision of parents and teachers, their impulse to enter his or her world bursts like the eruption of volcanoes. They may not indeed understand what love is and how to love someone they think they love. Their “love” is superficial and has a short life.

Some students look for a boyfriend or girlfriend for the reason of nothing but company. They’re perhaps not ready to love someone. All they need is a love partner in name, who can talk to them when silence prevail in their life, or who can go shopping with them when they feel uneasy to walk alone on the street, or who offers to help them when they fall hard up. Some students look for a love partner simply because — as they put it — “campus love is in; none of my roommates are single.” Burdened by external or personal considerations, their “love” brings them little or no real happiness.

Some have more than one boyfriend or girlfriend. To them, love means sex. It is undeniable that sex plays an irreplaceable role in life, but love deserves far more than that. Once the physiological desire grows in the name of love, love is distorted and attainted. No wonder such words as “bachelor mother” and “abortion” become increasingly hot on college campus nowadays. In a word, love for sex betrays love and may even give rise to social problems.

Of course, I firmly believe in true love between some students. They should treasure it, because love gives them power to work harder and comfort to get over frustration. Love helps them visualize or illuminates their future. But do all college students truly understand the essence of love and the commitment to it? How many of them can keep a clear head when conflicts take place? And how many so-called couples are fully prepared to share weal and woe?

To conclude, at high school, students strived for the opportunity to receive advanced education rather than for the purpose of finding a love partner. After they earned the opportunity, they should still concentrate on their courses. They’re allowed to keep a good relationship with the opposite sex, for they’ve already grown up, but they should not be encouraged to seek a love when THEIR true love doesn’t arrive, because love needs the test of time.

From NoOdle's Blog

[ Last edited by heroodle at 2009-5-18 10:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 21:16:26 |Display all floors

It is up to you.......

but , in my opinion , remember your duty ......
as long as you are a student , study is your duty , the most  important thing in your school life.
your parents support your study in school , what did you do for  return.
don't waste your money , don't waste your time , don't waste your youth....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 09:53:13 |Display all floors

no supporting , no opposing

every one should obey the natural rules . eveything has two sides .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 10:40:38 |Display all floors
when i am a colleger, i ever have a girlfriend, but we failed to live together when we enter society just  one year,
call to mind, i think to find boyfriend/girlfriend is not praxis in ours school life, because we don't experience any things, we don't very understand eath other, we encounter eath other mostly  for ardor,loneliness.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-9 23:22:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-6-19 21:16
but , in my opinion , remember your duty ......
as long as you are a student , study is your duty , the most  important thing in your school life.
your parents support your study in school , what ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 23:27:51 |Display all floors
I like those who have more than one lovers!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-14 12:50:25 |Display all floors
if you make a friend to study,i think it's ok.because the students's age is not proper to find a girlfriend/boyfriend,their goals are learning !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.