Views: 2340|Replies: 2

Please Prove Me Wrong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-14 18:23:59 |Display all floors
In the search of Mr. Right, I have no luck so far. Having constantly been criticised of being too picky and warned by closed families and friends of the severe consequences of being lonely for the rest of my life, I start losing ground and would like to seek help from the what's been perceived by the public eyes for the following:

Start from gentleman A. Well-educated. Held an engineering degree of the No. 1 University. Boasted as among the top 50 intelligent people in his generation. With a high management level position in a top 10 listed company, and a total net wealth of, well, above 2 million US according to his spreadsheet. Not super rich in these days, but more than enough to raise eye brows for us working class, right? Could have retired with that amount of money to live a not so humble kind of life and do whatever I like. I was thinking the other day, if I don't need to work (for money), would like to study history and do some research. How's that sound?

However, I started feeling not quite right as we go along. In every possible opportunity, he woudn't forget telling me, he has been living in the same building as some political heavy weight for so many years. Even my ironic remarks didn't seem to be able to turnaround or his top 50 intelligence has been lost to the political heavy weight at those moments?

He understood my standpoint towards the equality between male and female. His pretence was in vain when his male dominance philosophy was so visible.

He would go from the east to the west side of the town just to use the $50 dollar voucher to buy a pair of shoes. But only found out the price has been marked up than usual price in comparison. The cost of petrol and the time spent would have been more than that I guess?

Being introduced to his friends with my background been significantly exaggerated for every aspect. Feeling uncomfortable, I had to add my correction in the end of each.

Gentleman B is young and energetic, full of vision and plan for the future. Working hard for his family. Engaging in a promising management position and a potential business plan, actually several business plans on the way.

The first month we met, he said he needs to go home and study by 7pm, leaving our meeting less than 30 minutes every time. That's understandable to me. But after his exams, it was still the same. I didn't ask, maybe it is not worthy. Let someone's bubble of lies been pierced by his own act.

Gentleman C. Young and kind. Will put extra effort in helping friends. Very kind-hearted. But doesn't seem to know what's he's doing. Just hang around with friends, find ways to kill time. I have never come across any situation that I want to kill time? With that young age, there is so much to do and to achieve. Time is so insatiable to me. Spotted this fundamental difference, I didn't make an attempt eventually.

Finally, gentleman D has further scared me away in this race. He's only someone I know by the way. I was stunned by the lies he said to his girlfriend. His girlfriend does literally everything for him. From cooking, cleaning, washing, ironning, to looking after him when he's undergoing operation in hospital. I reckon she deserves his respect. But he's chatting with females around the world that he's single, 45 (in fact, 54), rich, own a house ( owning a house is true though), looking for girlfriend. He's lying to his girlfriend but he said he's honest. In the end, his girlfriend found out he's sending steaming emails to other females on her computer at the time she's taking care of him after his medical operation. What a joke?

Please prove me wrong that I am giving up a 2 millions package today.

[ Last edited by goldenratio at 2008-6-15 10:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 19:44:49 |Display all floors
go through to gentleman X and gentleman Y and gentleman Z

if you treat yr love with a conditioned desire, nothing we can say about it. plz mind, love is not a negotiation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 20:37:38 |Display all floors
to  look  for  the  one  who  love  you,bear  you and  take care  of  you.
trough  his  eyesighe ,you  will  find love  shining,he  always says to  u,you  are  the  one   who  is  the  best in his  life,never  let  you  go,give  you  everything  you  want.

good  luck  to  you.

my  problem  is  how  to  find  a  girl  with  goodheart,loving me .share  everything  with  me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.