Author: i2vision

Cities in China are more vibrant than the WEST [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-13 11:35:58 |Display all floors

Strange..

Originally posted by seneca at 2008-6-13 11:24

Even in China most people live during the day, and sleep during the night. When I lived in the West my biological clock was tuned in to the natural clock. I never considered going out and doing ...

..that such a well-travelled man would settle in a country that brings him so much misery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-13 11:41:02 |Display all floors

I was in LA

Oh... What a place. I went to the Club. I saw many golden hair girls kept "puffing" in and out of toilet. I saw the blue eyes boys kept chatting to the "holloween-reject" as if they were catching some thing big for the night.  The place was filled with smoke ( I could get a cancer from the second-hand smoke) and the music was sol laud as  it was use to cover the "noise" from those girls " oh-- yes,... yes....."  Some girls think I am cute and loveable but the blue-eyes boys got jealous. Hey, what they jealous of me in the first place?  I told them I am not your type and I had to them " unless you want your d.ick rest on back side"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-13 11:56:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-6-13 13:35
..that such a well-travelled man would settle in a country that brings him so much misery.

You'd be talking about Mengzhi of course.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-13 12:05:07 |Display all floors

Ah, the emu..

Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-13 11:56

You'd be talking about Mengzhi of course.

..is back. Seneca needs a cup of tea... quick...to the kitchen, emu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-13 12:07:42 |Display all floors

AND IN SUMMING UP....

oneeyedvision, or whatever he calls himself, started up this thread as a means of criticising the culture of western cities, which is not to his liking.

Others (westerners) have come here and basically said that it's a cultural difference, and that westerners might not find examples of Chinese-style recreation to their liking either.

So this west bashing thread has appeared to have backfired on the ignorant and the xenophobic, good stuff.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-13 12:26:07 |Display all floors
Hey Thread starter....So basically...your anthill has more ants than ours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-13 12:28:31 |Display all floors
Love the old Chinese noodle cafes, where you can watch them making the noodles from the dough before having your meal- an endangered species, unfortunately.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.