Post time 2008-6-14 22:48:04 |Display all floors

With the last two word ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-6-14 23:14:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hotchili at 2008-6-14 23:48

... you got a direct hit on me.

Maybe I should spend less time in this forum?

Believe it or not, this wasn't my intention but how the majority of Europeans feel was clearly visible in Ireland. The Irish just did what the majority of Europeans would also have done if they had a right to vote. They said NO to the ever growing Eurocracy. Europe is overregulated and overtaxed and the only beneficiaries are the millions of civil servants that mushroom all over the EU. Ordinary citizens do not understand the flood of regulations coming out of Brussels and are often dissatisfied because they have to accept what Eurocrats decide for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 23:21:31 |Display all floors

I do aggree in part ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-6-14 23:36:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hotchili at 2008-6-15 00:21

the EU bureaucracy has to be slashed into half. But not all members and "would-be-members" find the EU unattractive. It needs definitely to be reformed. As a European citizen I cannot ...

I believe that the EU has grown too fast and reminds me of a balloon with too much air in it. Perhaps we'll soon see a renaissance of the old EU or an EU with two speeds where people have a right to decide. Anyhow they cannot continue the way they did in the past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-15 08:10:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-6-15 00:28
well ANZAC, you've just coined an abbreviation of another........ROTFL. Cheers and next time I'm in OZ, the beer's on me, for a round or 2!

Actually, I didn't coin that one, ROFL has been around for a while, and I think that's what idiotvision was trying to say.

Still, I won't pass up the opportunity for a beer tho' .

Cheers.
JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-15 09:03:10 |Display all floors

What will be the score for Australian on GSM survery?

Judging by the behavior of E.mu that has so many phobia such as crowd-phobia, height-phobia and fly-phobia. I wonder what will the GSM survey score look like?

Come on, look, we are the people who enjoy finest food in life.  I hope we can share it with you. We drink tsingtao beer and watch euro football. I wonder if you have tasted  Maotai ?

Em.u  let us enrich your lifestyle if that is not too late for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-15 10:42:48 |Display all floors
I have never been to the West.so i don't know what the lifestyle there is.but as a chinese ,I like my lifestyle here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.