Author: pegasus01

why so few works of sci-fiction at present age in china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-11 20:24:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2008-6-11 20:29
For your comment, it's not usual for you to curse everything Chinese.

Correct, it is NOT usual for me to curse everything Chinese, in fact I have never cursed everything Chinese.

If you were able to discern reality from your racist fantasy, you would see that my criticism is pretty much limited to p-olit-ics and the action of officials when they behave in a way which is detrimental to ordinary Chinese citizens.

China's development starting to upset your supremacist mentality.

Wrong again. Go back and read my posts.

See how you hail Timor as your model nation, blah blah blah blah blah....

What the heck has that got to do with the price of fish in Shanghai ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 20:39:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-11 20:24
Correct, it is NOT usual for me to curse everything Chinese, in fact I have never cursed everything Chinese....

Ahh maybe, you just want China separated, weak and "demobcrazied" to the level you may loot its oil easily, like Timor.

If you were able to discern reality from your racist fantasy, you would see that my criticism is pretty much limited to p-olit-ics and the action of officials when they behave in a way which is detrimental to ordinary Chinese citizens.

Last time you ridiculed Chinese spitting behavior, what this has to do with politics and officials? Real stupid and selective amnesia.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 20:43:16 |Display all floors

You? Nah...

Originally posted by northwest at 6/10/2008 09:42 PM
Me? what budget do I have.

Poor emucc ever accused me for being one of the mods, government official even party apparatus.

Now which one you're accusing me to?

You're right, they should know you. I've met several people like you in personal here.

Oh, and those hundreds of spy sattelite above my head.  

You a mod?  Nah, you are too civil for that - that is why we have <he who shall not be named>.

If my hazy memory serves - you work at one of the Beijing Universities - making you a "government employee" - hence having better resources to work with, unlike my more private means.

As for those in the spy business...  let's face it, we are so low on anybody's food chain - the chances of us being monitored is a bit low.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 20:48:49 |Display all floors

<laughing>

Originally posted by northwest at 6/11/2008 05:29 AM
I don't think Cafferty dare to do that if China's military arsenal is as big as today's US arsenal.

Sorry northwest - but that idea is not going to come to pass either.  As evidenced with past Soviet relations - the ability to "saber rattle" people into silence is not a 100% effective practice.  For P.R. China, that is evidenced with the folks in T a i w a n, Vietnam, Korea, and other places around the Asian Rim.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 20:50:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-6-11 20:43
You a mod?  Nah, you are too civil for that - that is why we have <he who shall not be named>.   ...

Now you tell this to emucc.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 20:52:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-6-11 20:48
Sorry northwest - but that idea is not going to come to pass either.  As evidenced with past Soviet relations - the ability to "saber rattle" people into silence is not a 100% effecti ...

You may scorn Sovyet as "evil empire","ruthless","bloody dictator" etc etc. It's fear and hate based yelling.

But you won't curse Sovyet using degrading and insulting words.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 20:57:27 |Display all floors

No...

Originally posted by northwest at 6/11/2008 07:50 AM
Now you tell this to emucc.

<he who shall not be named> should tell him, yes?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.