Views: 29805|Replies: 183

A Question For The Chinese Ladies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-6 11:40:28 |Display all floors
To start this off, the relationship between myself and the Chinese girl whom I've been posting here about is over. Her reason for not wanting a serious relationship with me is that I'm not handsome enough for her. She says that we can still be friends, however this girl has done so much to destroy my self esteem that I don't really want to even look at her now.

I'm pretty sure that she is getting it on with a Mexican dishwasher, an illegal immigrant, who works with her at a Chinese restaurant. I'll admit it...the guy is very tall, dark and handsome. So I suppose that an illegal immigrant dishwasher is going to provide this rich college girl from Beijing a wonderful future. After all, he is tall dark and handsome..so she gets what she wants.

Now I'm not an ugly guy by no means, but I'm not tall, dark and handsome either.

I've known guys who are quite a bit uglier than me who have gone to China and married nice girls, and pretty ones too. However from what I've seen at the University here in my town, the Chinese girls only go for the tall, skinny American guys...and the guy doesn't have to be all that handsome...just tall and skinny.

So here's my question for the Chinese ladies.....Why do you go for the ugly American guys in China, but only go for the tall skinny American guys while you are here in the U.S.? Why does this change when you come to the U.S.?  This puzzles me...really.

[ Last edited by modman at 2008-6-6 11:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 11:43:35 |Display all floors
Actually, everyone is welcome to comment on this thread. It would also be interesting to hear from American or other western men who have had similar experiences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 11:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-6 13:40
Why do you go for the ugly American guys in China, but only go for the tall skinny American guys while you are here in the U.S.? Why does this change when you come to the U.S.?   ...

More choice in the US. Not as "desperate" to get out of China.
Sad, & transparent, but possibly true.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 12:07:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-6 11:59

More choice in the US. Not as "desperate" to get out of China.
Sad, & transparent, but possibly true.

Could be true. I've often wondered that myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 12:38:39 |Display all floors
Chinese Ladies is the most beautiful and diligent all over the world.
I will want to marry one China Girl soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 12:39:13 |Display all floors
I am from sourcinggate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 12:57:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-6 11:40
Her reason for not wanting a serious relationship with me is that I'm not handsome enough for her. She says that we can still be friends, however this girl has done so much to destroy my self esteem that I don't really want to even look at her now.

Chinese ladies have been known not to give the real reason why they are dumping you.

But if your self esteem is so easily destroyed then perhaps she is looking for a stronger personality in her man.

And if she is judging you by your looks then you are better out of the relationship because she doesn't love you.

Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-6 11:40
Why do you go for the ugly American guys in China, but only go for the tall skinny American guys while you are here in the U.S.? Why does this change when you come to the U.S.?

Because she has more choice?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.