Author: modman

A Question For The Chinese Ladies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-7 11:26:25 |Display all floors
"She can play around until she feels that it is about time to stop. "

Yeah, but what man in his right mind would want her after she has been playing around?

"Ask Edison Chen how he got all the women to take pictures with him"

And look at the trouble that got himself and the girls into. Hardly anything to brag about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 12:46:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-7 11:22
"You've been in China for a while now I take it so you should know that, for many, looks and money are god...a sad but incontrovertible truth."

Sorry, you are VERY wrong. Not all women are motivated by money and looks. And those that are so motivated are not exclusively Chinese.

But don't discount the advantages of looks and money because for a woman they represent security and pretty children. If you can't compete at that level then improve your personality.

A marriage based on looks or money is destined to fail but one based on personalities has solid foundations.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 14:53:49 |Display all floors
Maybe you need to learn how to 'ROck The Casbah', no?

Seriously...when you see an asthetic mismatch in a relationship...it's usually due to outstanding personality compatibility, money matters etc.... In the remainder of cases...it has to do with sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 14:57:12 |Display all floors

beauty comes after love

somebody said this: being pretty doesn't guarantee you being lovely, but being lovely can make you pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 15:23:57 |Display all floors
I appreciate all of the comments and opinions so far. It's always interesting to read different opinions.

The relationship between the Chinese girl and I is over. She's Rocking the Casbah with a hot looking illegal immigrant dishwasher now whom I'm sure, once he gets his Coyote smuggler paid off ,will provide her with a comfortable life from his meager income. It's amazing how these guys sneak over the Mexican border illegaly and get the girls...only in America.

Now I'd like to hear more opinions about why these Chinese girls become so vain once their feet hit U.S. soil?

Too much TV?

Too many movies?

Too many romance novels?

They pick up bad habits from American girls?

Opinions anyone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 15:27:19 |Display all floors
And Chinese girls...when you come to the U.S. ...stay away from American girls. They've had too many years and generations of negative programming...and they don't even realize it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 15:29:10 |Display all floors

have you been with more than one chinese girls?

or have you heard about similar stories from your friends? i am curious too. i heard many stories, but personally i know three chinese women went to the u.s. and two canada. they are not like this

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.