Author: modman

A Question For The Chinese Ladies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-6 17:26:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-6-6 14:46
Both needs to know when to leave each other alone. It is not a bad thing really.

u means like to leave men alone to have a good massage or time alone to think things over
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 17:37:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-6-6 16:22

Man

you should be very ugly

I agree - go for the sympathy vote every time.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 17:41:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-6-6 16:24

Nice

i thought ur wife was a ladydragon

Did you not realise that ladydragons turn into girls when they want to go shopping?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 17:48:14 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-6-6 16:22

2T should be very ugly

many goes after a man with good personality.................

but not for GAYS like 2T
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 18:00:50 |Display all floors
i am a chinese girl,  in my  mind, i donot care  too much  where my boy freind  is  from.  basically, he  much be  kind  to me, and kind to people around me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 23:44:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by donkeyrider at 2008-6-6 17:21

you're right wolf, but how many of us can really meet the right persons in our lives? i am wondering: are we always right on the definition of 'right person'? is it possible that we think sb. is right but actually it's not, or vice versa?

The answers to these questions are obvious based on the divorce rate. But the question is: can one ever get it right even after second or third time around?

This is like to solve a big Human Matrix with large size of Array. The answer to the solution is not Unique. If it is, then it would be much easier to know if one found Mr. or Ms. Right. Since the answer is not Unique, that leaves people wonder whether a good match has been reached.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 23:45:29 |Display all floors
"you're right wolf, but how many of us can really meet the right persons in our lives? i am wondering: are we always right on the definition of 'right person'? is it possible that we think sb. is right but actually it's not, or vice versa? this is another question, not related to this thread "

Good point donkeyrider...just how do we meet our Mrs Right? Or do we meet her and things get all screwed up?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.