Author: modman

A Question For The Chinese Ladies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-8 10:53:25 |Display all floors

vain

Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-7 15:23
I appreciate all of the comments and opinions so far. It's always interesting to read different opinions.

The relationship between the Chinese girl and I is over. She's Rocking the Casbah with a ...

Because they lack of targets in their lives, just a life full of materials is enough.
They don't love explore like exploration on Mars. So their vigor and time are spending on vainful things.
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 11:52:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whampoa at 2008-6-7 22:31

But sometimes I wonder if there is any difference between one gweilo and another.  

I am told the we all look the same.

Which concerns me as Modman has been described as ugly.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 11:56:27 |Display all floors
Let me make this clear.....I don't think that all Chinese girls are like this girl, but I do believe that Chinese girls who come ti the U.S. to go to school do pick up some bad habits from American girls. You see, American females have had years and generations of bad programming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 11:57:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-6-8 11:52

I am told the we all look the same.

Which concerns me as Modman has been described as ugly.

Yeah, that's scarey! Next thing you know, they will be calling you a racist! lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 12:33:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-8 11:56
Let me make this clear.....I don't think that all Chinese girls are like this girl, but I do believe that Chinese girls who come ti the U.S. to go to school do pick up some bad habits from American ...

So, basically, what you're saying is that American girls dumped you as well.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 13:46:22 |Display all floors

modman, i see what you mean

what i am saying here is probably nonsense to you if you're still too mad with her. but people do change when their environment change. thus there are four categories of chinese girls who have been in your country for a while:

1. good at home, good in there too (i know two ladies who are in this category. one married an older man the other the same age. we still keep in touch and they're doing very well, making their husbands happy and themselves happy too. i see the pictures they sent me and in their eyes i can tell)

2. bad at home, good in there (one girl i knew was a playgirl years ago. she was not my good friend as she was basically nocturnal, never active daytime. but after being sent to the u.s. by her parents she started to learn. having been working as a waitress for one and a half years, she is not studying in a language school, and from her emails i can see that her english is progressing very quickly. i am encouraging her to go to a college, and she told me that she has been with the same boy for one year, which was her first boyfriend in the states)

3. good at home, bad in there (i think this is what you mean because of the bad influence. but bad influence only goes to people who allow it to influence them. they become rusted because they are not stainless steel in the first place. they’ll be bad sooner or later. the reason they appeared good at home was that they felt restricted as there is always a strong traditional culture around them

4. bad at home, bad in there too (just naturally...)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 17:01:04 |Display all floors

Reply #44 fatdragon's post

Please note, I said many...not all. The young women who are students I've taught have left this impression on me my friend and it's a hard one to shake, especially as I hvae quite a few female friends who say the same thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.