Post time 2008-6-4 04:20:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 17:42:24 |Display all floors

My Eulogy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 17:51:32 |Display all floors
You are the biggest moron on this board. Seriously...
The priviledges that African Americans are afforded?
More loyal?
Chinese adults are better sex partners? WHat planet are you on man....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 18:17:38 |Display all floors

Sorry...can't let it go.

I think it is quite appropriate to discuss the world of affairs today in the World Affairs Today section of China Daily.  In the "Sex and the City" movie, it is heart breaking to watch Charlotte's little "mandarin" orphan girl because she reminds us of the more than 30,000 Sichuan earthquake orphans.          Then an idea has come to mind that it may be best for some of those orphans to be adopted by people from  foreign countries such as the United States.   Chinese children are in general better because they are healthier, more intelligent and very obedient to their parents.
*(This is a ridiculous statement with not real basis in fact.)*
Chinese are the descendants from many millennia of great civilization through a gene pool of hundreds of million of diverse people.  
*(actually, for such a large pupulation there is surprisingly shallow gene pool)*
Chinese parents are trained not to spoil them and they were guided by great discipline.
*(you obviously don't live in China. Get off this KungFu movie sh1t)*
  Confucianism requires relentless learning from and great respects to ancestors and elders by their descendants.  *(Confucious spun theories that enabled him to always have a job. Basically, the student never surpasses the teacher. In all, he was a loser...)*

By the same token, adult victims of the earthquake should also be allowed to work and settle in other countries so they can be quickly settled down and forget their trauma when the earth tremored. *(Really? I want to take all sorts of Africans who are victims of FAMINE and such....and place them in Hainan) *.
Chinese workers are well known for their hard working with great tolerance to hostile environment in the work place. (*true*) They were responsible for building the American Pacific Railroad in the late nineteenth century which was finished on time and within budget (* don't act as if this was due to them being anything other than cheap labor)*.  
The American people have never given Chinese credits for that.   Instead, Chinese immigrants were treated as slave labors by the Americans and they have never enjoyed the same privileges as African-American do today(* They also CAME to the USA of their own free will...because it was a better place to live...not at the stinging end of whips and in shackles*)
  This must be changed.  Chinese were such ideal workers the United States government had to implement a Chinese Exclusion Act to keep Chinese from competing with American workers which was unfair (*Yes...because if you work cheaper its unfare...kind of like Mexicans now...get it yet?*).  
This is the main problem with a democratic country that they only care about consensus of ignorant people instead of reasons and decency. (* Oh, this is ripe. Do you know what a foreigner has to go through to start a business in this country? No...you don't do you. How about just to work for a friend? Nearly impossible. You want to talk protectionist? S.T.A.R.T. in the P.R.C.*)

What about sex?  Unlike those American men and women in the Sex and the City movie and series, Chinese adults which I've known from my experience are better sex partners.(*really? I mean really?? tell me of your 'vast experiences' male and female*)  
They are more devoted to their mates therefore more willing to spend time on mutual understanding than just sexual intercourse.  (*really? that is why there are so many extracurricular affairs going on. KTV, Pink light parlours and Hotel 'services' abound*)
Relationships are a lot less stressful with Chinese partners because they are simply more easy going(*wtf??*), and less choosy and less critical of others (*you don't even know many Chinese people do you*).  Victims of the earthquake, dead or alive, I wish many of you could enjoy excellent sex life in other countries and have a lot of children!  Don't forget to educate foreigners of the greatness of China and its people. (*Absolutely! Just not from you*)

I wish all countries will welcome Chinese with open arms.  Replies with other ideas for resettlement of earthquake victims or simply about sex will be welcome.   China is a big and hot     melting pot of many diverse people, it will be interesting to find out about their customs and attitudes towards sex in different regions and provinces of China.  In effect China's own version of Sex and the City  (or provinces)!   May the mayhems begin................

WOW! My CHINESE girlfriend would like to tell you that you either know nothing about China...or you know nothing about foreigners!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 18:21:52 |Display all floors
Its a huge insult to CHINA to suggest that other countries need to absorb people because of some natural hardships.
I did not see one person on here welcoming Hurricane Katrina survivors.

BTW. I think you need to stop watching Sex and the City to get you clues about western sexual behaviour. The show is about jaded females of advancing age who are caught in between wanting to be themselves and needing to be someone else for propriety's sake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 21:58:44 |Display all floors
haven't seen the movie, too many chick flick movies on these days! But if it's anything like the tv show then it's a perfect example of everything that is wrong with western society. (or the chicks in western society! or the chicks in affluent western society! Give me a chinese chick any day!) (just not the mad Chinese mother in law to go with it!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 15:56:58 |Display all floors

respond to reply #3, glaznozt

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.