Author: lisagirl

My Life in Shenzhen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-7 22:08:05 |Display all floors

u r better than me my girl!!!

Oh~~~ take it easy , u r better than me girl!!! go on ur effort, everthing gonna be over at last!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 15:46:10 |Display all floors
i am your side!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 09:39:35 |Display all floors
good luck and wish your dream come true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 23:03:14 |Display all floors

my life in sz, different!!!

Oh..............ur trouble is just a piece of cake in my eyes!!!! because i have experienced much more than u !! i swear!! anyone who has read my story will be moved into tears!!! That's really really tradgic!!!My terrible experience started with falling in love with a supervisor in a taiwan company. u must hear of it, it is very famous and lists in 500 biggest company all over the world!! at the good days that man often said to me that he had many friends who were big guys, and if i wanted to live in sz, i would be totally amenable to him like sheep, or i would lose his protection and starve in the dangerous land!!!u can't believe how harsh he was.and his demand was so ........ u can imagine that...that's really too shamefull to speak out......2 years later, after his sexuality satisfied, he abandoned my immediately!!!!!!and claimed that he would swept me out of sz if he knew that i concealed our dirty relationship to anyone!!!that period was really really very hard!!!!!!i was jobless, and homeless!! u know Hongshulin, the famous landscape in sz. i slept on the groud for 2 days until a kind-hearted man supported me some money to go back to my hometown!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 23:04:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by foxell at 2008-7-9 09:39
good luck and wish your dream come true

do u believe ur dream gonna come ture one day?? sometimes i think my dream too crazy , and so far from me ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 13:31:50 |Display all floors
In order to make your dream come true ealier,your should try your best to work hard.It is impossile for anybody to achieve success without effort.Believe yourself,dreams belonging to you will come true finally.Good  luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-21 15:48:47 |Display all floors
everyone has own nice dream, just think over what kind of life u want to live, then keep struggling to make it come true, not only care about the result, but also the process, both are essential for us, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.