Views: 54765|Replies: 260

diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-2 09:18:51 |Display all floors
Monday, June 02, 2008
it is the first day of one’s week and it is the first day that I write diary for June, I hope everything goes well at the new month and the new beginning.
Yesterday is a children’s day, and also it is Sunday, the weather was bad, it rained and sunshine, that kind of weather was crazy.
I learnt how to type Japanese at Saturday’s night, and my eyes pains, I got low spirit at the morning of Sunday, however I got up at 6am and went to the market and I cooked for breakfast, still I felt weak, so I stayed at bed and listened to music till 11am and I told myself:” I need to get up and do something.”
So I did, at first I went to chinatelcom, I checked the report of communication for my phone and I noted down some details, and I went to Gaoming for shopping.
It rained, what a bad weather, I shopped for a long time and as one friend said will visit me today, I didn’t receive his call till 2pm and I called him back, I thought:” if he didn’t come, I will go back to my dorm.”
And he does come, so I wandered around the street and waited for him, I saw a lot of children with their parents to play and together for that special day and I missed my parents, how nice if I was with them together.
At 4pm, that friend arrived at the restaurant and we have dinner together and at 8pm he left for his city, he was in another city and it is 1 hour to by bus on the way.
I went back to my dorm and arrived here at 9pm, it was rained and I got wet, later I went online and chatted with some friends, and I went to bed and slept.
I got a good sleep and again I was wake at 6.30am, too early. I listened to the music and refreshed myself, I came to office this morning and I saw another sales worked for this company.
The worker changed so rapidly.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-2 13:18:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-2 09:18
Monday, June 02, 2008
it is the first day of one’s week and it is the first day that I write diary for June, I hope everything goes well at the new month and the new beginning.
Yesterday is a ch ...

seems you like children.................

mind you are a big girl now
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-2 15:44:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-2 01:18 PM

seems you like children.................

mind you are a big girl now

Hei, I got gift yesterday, although I am a big girl.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-2 15:48:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-2 15:44

Hei, I got gift yesterday, although I am a big girl.

from someone who fancy you???

from a good friend???

from someone send from heaven???

so you are a good girl now
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 10:33:18 |Display all floors
Do you learn how to type Janpanese on computer? Use keyboard? Woo!! Why do you like to learn Janpanese langurage? Do you think it is very useful? Do you take part in any classes or courses?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 15:59:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-2 03:48 PM

from someone who fancy you???

from a good friend???

from someone send from heaven???

so you are a good girl now

I got candy and one lunch as gift.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 16:01:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-6-3 10:33 AM
Do you learn how to type Janpanese on computer? Use keyboard? Woo!! Why do you like to learn Janpanese langurage? Do you think it is very useful? Do you take part in any classes or courses?

I am trying to learn it myself and I didn't take part in any classes or courses, it is for preparation as major in commercial English, the second language.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.