Author: susansusan

diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-11 10:32:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-10 11:08 AM

A good one(joke),

& a good reminder as i almost forgot your pizza.....

ps : now we hv $7.75 pizza promotion, so cheap

USD7.75 is too much for me.
How about 0.775USD.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 10:34:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nokissnolove at 2008-6-10 03:47 PM

freshman arrive, it's almost spend all time as whole day to read your post, so vividy and realistic as my feeling, a partly admiring your English writting a partly appreciating your confidenc ...

Wow, and I notice that is the first post of your in this forum and you gave it too me, so exciting.
By the way, I am a shy girl
So please don't gaze at me
Or you are scaring me.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 10:37:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-6-10 09:25 PM

as a common employee , you have to face customer and boss at  the same time.
I know that is very hard . but on the other hand , that is mean you have not enough ability to deal with these

That depends on the tolerance and how to handle the issue, as well as the ability to handle issue.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 10:59:39 |Display all floors
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Yesterday I shipped one container, it was sofa mixed with metal furniture, I gave the packing list to the warehouse keeper and he in charge of the processor of loading.
At the beginning, the manager of the production department said:” we can’t load all the goods into the container.”
I was shocked by his remark and said:” why, you even start loading for it yet, why you know that you can’t load all the goods into the container, it is amazing.”
He said:” I saw the goods in the warehouse and I know we can’t load all the goods into the container, and I am asking you what to do with this.”
And at that moment I understood his intention, and so I asked:” what are you going to do?”
He said:” we just can’t load all the goods into the container, if you don’t believe me, go to the warehouse and arrange the loading yourself.”
At that point I was angry and said:” Why must me, I am not the warehouse keeper and it isn’t my job to arrange the loading, if you think you can’t load all the goods to the container or not, depends on me, or next time you don’t need to do this job, just load it immediately.”
I know that he is trying to put off his responsibility, and no matter how I react, I am the person that under that duty.
That is more funny thing, when I made the packing list, I asked them to check the packing size and they signed it back to me, but after loading, it is almost 10CBM space, I was crazy with that space, how do they measure the CBM? When the customer receives the container and find out so much space, he is going to kill me. Luckily again, I am in China, not in Yugoslavia.
Something about after service
That is about the local market, we have stores around China, one customer bought a tea table from one store and he found out the quality problem, he called the store to repair that problem but the sales man in that store was in bad temper and refused his request, so he was angry and opened a thread on one website for informing people don’t buy our brand for the bad after services.
So the boss is frighten and asked Ms Guang to deal with that problem. Miss Guang contacted that webite and threatened him to delete that message. Of course, it was refused and I heard Miss Guang quarreled with the website editor.
That is not good way to handle it.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 16:35:39 |Display all floors

hi

dear Susan ,

These events occured in our factroy too.  When the container is loading , then somebody tell u that there's  
not enough space for all the goods .....  
One time ,  the WH calculated  1X20' can  load 10 papper pallets , but actually just can load 8  ( less 5 cm , the container door couldn't   be closed )  ... then 2 paper pallets must delay to next shipment .... our customer  was angry about it ...  After that , i don't believe in our WH , i will calculate by myself .   
Need to explain to customer for the factory inner problem, that's sucks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-12 13:58:56 |Display all floors
Hi,Susan,you not yet write today's diary,I'm waiting reading

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-12 14:27:07 |Display all floors
QUOTE:
Originally posted by carmen at 2008-6-12 14:26
Thursday, June 12, 2008
as long as we are happy everyday,~`~the everythings will be good well ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.