Author: susansusan

diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-9 23:13:56 |Display all floors

poor????

I am the real poor boy . always use up all the money  before the end of month.
so , how to say "月光族"? in English........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 10:25:14 |Display all floors
Oh, it isn't a good idea to spend all your money, you should keep and save some money, it is a Chinese saying:" 你不理财,财不理你". And I am not encourage people to spend all their salary of one month.
For me, I save two-part of my salary each month in case of urgency.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 10:25:52 |Display all floors
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
That is a customer, a very small customer, she is going to buy one set of sofa from us and that the story begun..
At the furniture trade fair of March, she came to our booth and she discussed business with Mrs Tang, and later she got the leather sample and went with the price that Mrs Tang quoted her.
One month ago, she called my phone, as I am the person that answering the export phone line and so I answered her call, and I added her and chatted online. At the beginning she said she is going buy one container of that sofa but need to change the designs and color, I was happy with that, because one container of same design sofa order makes me happy. And I quoted her the good price.
And very soon, she said she will only buy one set this time, and I was a bit upset for her cheated me, however, as I quoted the price already and I can’t change the price, I felt she lies to me but I have not choice, and so I told her that need to pay full for start production for that sofa, for it our company policy.
However, she didn’t agree with that, she said:” if you don’t accept 30% to start production and I will cancel this order.” I felt rather trouble for it and said:” you may cancel that order, I have not objection.”
She shouted at me and asked me to give the phone number of the boss, and I gave it to her, I did nothing wrong and I am not afraid of she spoke ill in front of my boss.
However, Mrs Tang agreed to accept 30% as deposit to start production, it is her words, and I told her:” you need to ask Mrs Tang to confirm this to me and so I will arrange it, without confirmation I can do nothing.”
So Mrs Tang gave me confirmation, but differences. She said:” you go and ask the customer to give us 50% deposit instead of 30%, because she change the color and the designs.” I was confused and thought:” you agreed 30% and now you ask me for 50%, are you crazy?”
However today I didn’t contact that customer for asking 50% deposit and I feel it is hard to do, to treat a customer like that.
That is another condition, Mrs Tang said to me:’ If the customer order only 1 set of goods in the future, hand the order to local sales, you will deal with only big order.” When I heard of that, I can’t believe it is from the mouth of the boss, if I hand over my order to others, who give me salary?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 11:08:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-9 22:00

Well, I will ask for your credit card, for I am poor, remember the pizza?

A good one(joke),

& a good reminder as i almost forgot your pizza.....

ps : now we hv $7.75 pizza promotion, so cheap
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 15:47:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-10 10:25
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
That is a customer, a very small customer, she is going to buy one set of sofa from us and that the story begun..
At the furniture trade fair of March, she came to our boot ...

freshman arrive, it's almost spend all time as whole day to read your post, so vividy and realistic as my feeling, a partly admiring your English writting a partly appreciating your confidence, keep on your effort, many more persons is gazing at you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 16:58:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nokissnolove at 2008-6-10 15:47

freshman arrive, it's almost spend all time as whole day to read your post, so vividy and realistic as my feeling, a partly admiring your English writting a partly appreciating your confidenc ...

no kiss???

u shld look at how to kiss thread at Easy Times
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 21:25:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-10 10:25
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
At the furniture trade fair of March, she came to our boot ...

as a common employee , you have to face customer and boss at  the same time.
I know that is very hard . but on the other hand , that is mean you have not enough ability to deal with these
situation.have to learn how to be the best salesman.
a lot of boss begin their career with sales . good luck . boss

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.