Author: pegasus01

Anybody has expertise on interracial marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-5 00:56:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glaznozt at 2008-6-4 22:21
Spamming? C'est Moi...
It is  a board in China...however, whites are NOT the only people here dating Chinese people...so....with all due respect STFU.

You are one of the spammers and an insignificant contributor. Why did you omit interracial marriages between Tansanian and Boers or any other possibilities.  See whether any of your white newspapers have a blog like this where you can spam the way you do.

re.: STFU. I think not.

Time to carry out the trash for the garbage truck.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 04:52:25 |Display all floors

<chuckle>

Is it me, or does the usual gang of forumites have a great fear about miscegenation?  

Which makes it even funnier - most the gang are laowai.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 06:17:40 |Display all floors

Thunderbird....

I seem to recall that in the last census "mixed" ethnicity/race families made up 16% of all family units in Canada!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 07:07:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-6-5 04:52
Is it me, or does the usual gang of forumites have a great fear about miscegenation?

Well, I don't think so. "Mixed" race people are supposed to have better genes, right?

But just to further the discussion, I'll admit that if my wife and I had a child, I would hope it was a girl.
In my somewhat limited circle of mixed-race families, the daughters seem to be pretty well adjusted (and beautiful too) but a number of the sons seem to have "issues" such as feeling that they don't fit in with the other kids.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 22:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canadianbob at 2008-6-5 06:17
I seem to recall that in the last census "mixed" ethnicity/race families made up 16% of all family units in Canada!

Thanks for your stats!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 04:23:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-6-4 13:26
yeah yeah, poor blacks. Give it a rest willya! Next thing you know, we whites will have to stand on the street corner and let them beat ----e outta us for stuff we didn't do to them. Enough of the  ...

agree with you on the part that we are the ones who should be responsible for our own lives; however to say that the big environment has nothing to do it is also not entirely correct. for example, in our little home town in northern china, both muslims and budhists had been living together peacefully for over six hundred years. the question is why the muslims an dbudhist in china could live side by side without war, whereas there was always frictions between two cultures in the rest of the world, be indian or europe or middle-east? why in the modern time, all these are getting worse? i guess i am pointing to two directions; one seems that it is relatively less in the old days, the other one it seems to have something to do with some particular culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 05:16:57 |Display all floors

Mixed race marriages = healthy children!

Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2008-6-5 07:07
But just to further the discussion, I'll admit that if my wife and I had a child, I would hope it was a girl.
In my somewhat limited circle of mixed-race families, the daughters seem to be pretty well adjusted (and beautiful too) but a number of the sons seem to have "issues" such as feeling that they don't fit in with the other kids. ...

No issues with sons they fit in well, and yes the girls are both healthy, pretty by any standard, and bright. Big, too. Somehow, they seem to inherit the best from both parents. Speak at least two languages fluently.

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed... :)
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.